Rising King Raul

raul_header_wiki.jpg

Rising King Raul

btn_Discuss_en.png

According to legends, stories and other tales in the kingdom of Aden, it is believed that King Raoul the Unifier, who created the strongest kingdom of recent times, was buried in the location of The Cemetery.

The travelers tell us that at this moment something is happening in the Cemetery that was previously uncharacteristic of the place. The monsters are behaving strangely. Also, when normally present, in a place that has been commonplace for so many years, it now brings an unprecedented feeling.

An acquaintance of mine was recently lucky enough to hear a story in an inn from a Famous Treasure Seeker who was culturally saving mana after a hard day of training and helping a well-to-do, overweight gladiator hunt.

Story of the Treasure Seeker: While quietly hunting together or instead of (I never understood what he meant) his friend the gladiator and suddenly being surrounded by 5 orcs, he was about to say goodbye to his life. But at some point he noticed that the orcs surrounding him suddenly began to be consumed by the souls that got out of the tombs.

For a while the orcs lost control and were in a state of shock. At this point the seeker was fortunate enough to attack them quickly and avoid being killed. At this point he told me that he was seriously considering quitting training and helping the wealthy inhabitants of the continent of Aden hunt. I quote, "Why the hell would I want any of this? Told me one dwarf: let's do pork together!"

After exploring the entire location, very accurately, the Treasure Seeker discovered a standing spirit at an abandoned tomb. The spirit told him who was buried there. What happened to the Cemetery and who is behind the return of the souls to our world is for you to find out.

The Rising King Raul's respawn time

• Monday from 14:00 to 15:00
  • Tuesday from 02:00 to 03:00
  • Wednesday from 2:00 to 3:00
  • Thursday from 02:00 to 03:00
  • Thursday from 2:00 to 3:00
  • Friday from 02:00 to 03:00

Entrance point to a special location

5835d51aff.jpg

86d8e88191.jpg

Enter parameters

• Only a Command Channel of at least 21 characters or more may enter;
  • Characters below level 50 (inclusive) cannot enter;
  • All Team Channel members must be near the Entry NPC and the Team Channel leader;
  • After entering, all members of the Command Channel are teleported to 1 of the 4 points in the special area:

23bc2ff1ed.jpg

Points 1-4 are entry points for Team Channels;

The 5th point is the place where the Risen King Raul appears.

Event parameters

• The event begins as soon as Channel Command #1 has entered;
  • After entering the first Command Channel, the boss will appear in the center of the location after 30 minutes;
  • As soon as the boss appeared - the entrance to the special location is closed;
  • If no one beats the boss within 30 minutes - all who are in a special location is sent to the nearest town and the entrance will open to start a new event.

Parameters of the special location

• The entire special location is a No-PK Zone (you can kill without a PK);
  • In the entire location are banned skills summoning friends;
  • In the entire location is forbidden to leave the game for more than 5 minutes - sends the characters to the city.

Dropping the boss

• Refined_red_blood_of_dragon_0.jpg A bottle for creating epic jewelry;
  • Etc_royal_seal_of_lord_i04_0.jpg Seals to create epic jewelry;
  • Low A Weapon 30%;
  • Low A Weapon 20%;
  • Top B Weapon 70%;
  • Top B Weapon 30%;
  • Low A Armor 30%;
  • Low A Armor 20%;
  • Top B Armor 100%;
  • Top B Armor 30%.

🠉