Happy New Year Event — 2024

Second

• Valhalla-Age Curator

Изменить язык: image-6.png

New Year is rushing towards us, at Valhalla United 😁🎄🎁 

With the magical time of the New Year holidays upon us, we are pleased to invite you to an exciting adventure filled with fun, gifts, and incredible challenges! Meet our New Year's Eve event in honor of the New Year on the Valhalla-Age Unified Server.

Information

• The event starts on December19.
  • The end of the event on January 14 at 23:55 (GMT +3).
  • The event NPC will be in the world until January 16 until 23:55 (GMT +3).

Giran has been updated

An updated Giran awaits you in the game 🎄🎁

Event NPC

• In the towns of Elmoraden, you can meet NPC White-Bearded Santa, who will help with the event.
  • From NPC White-Bearded Santa you can buy Christmas Tree.
  • From NPC White-Bearded Santa sells gifts and goods for Etc_powder_orange_i00_0.jpg Christmas Dust for Decoration and Etc_coins_gold_i00_0.jpg Units.
  • From NPC White-Bearded Santa you can buy Rudolph's pet.

ng_dedmoroz.jpg

Event Items

Спойлер

Etc_powder_orange_i00_0.jpg Christmas Dust for Decoration - Material of New Year event.
Etc_flowerpot_i00_0.jpg Flower Pot - Material used to make the Christmas Tree.
Etc_fir_spring_i00_0.jpg Fir Tree Branch - Material used to make the Christmas Tree.
elka_little.png Fir Tree - Used to make the Christmas Tree.
elka_big.png Large Fir Tree - Used to make the Christmas Tree.
G_christmas_tree_star_0.jpg Star Ornament - Material used to decorate the Christmas Tree.
Etc_deco_bead_i00_0.jpg Bead Ornament - Material used to decorate the Christmas Tree.
G_christmas_tree_band_0.jpg Garland Ornament - Material used to decorate the Christmas Tree.
G_christmas_tree_ribbon_0.jpg Bow Ornament - Material used to decorate the Christmas Tree.
Etc_x_mas_tree_i00_0.jpg Christmas Tree - Used to summon Christmas Tree, which increases HP and MP recovery, speed by 20.
Etc_x_mas_tree_i00_0.jpg Large Christmas Tree - Used to summon Large Christmas Tree, which increases HP and MP recovery, speed by 20.
image.php?di=YDDM.jpg Large Christmas Tree Lv. 1 - Used to summon Large Christmas Tree Lv. 1. All who are near will receive the effect of "New Year's Blessing - Lv. 1".
image.php?di=IC3W.jpg Large Christmas Tree Lv. 2 - Used to summon Large Christmas Tree Lv. 2. All who are near will receive the effect of "New Year's Blessing - Lv. 2".
image.php?di=OBI2.jpg Large Christmas Tree Lv. 3 - Used to summon Large Christmas Tree Lv. 3. All who are near will receive the effect of "New Year's Blessing - Lv. 3".
image.php?di=WMXU.jpg Large Christmas Tree Lv. 4 - Used to summon Large Christmas Tree Lv. 4. All who are near will receive the effect of "New Year's Blessing - Lv. 4".
Etc_fresh_milk_i00_0.jpg Milk - Milk that you can treat to Santa Claus.
Br_valentine_cookie_i00_0.jpg Cookie - Cookies that you can treat to Santa Claus.

Description

From all monsters in the world start to drop items for the New Year event:

• Etc_powder_orange_i00_0.jpg Christmas Dust for Decoration
  • Etc_flowerpot_i00_0.jpg Flower Pot
  • Etc_fir_spring_i00_0.jpg Fir Tree Branch
  • G_christmas_tree_star_0.jpg Star Ornament
  • Etc_deco_bead_i00_0.jpg Bead Ornament
  • G_christmas_tree_band_0.jpg Garland Ornament
  • G_christmas_tree_ribbon_0.jpg Bow Ornament

Cristmas Tree Creation

УFrom White-Bearded Santa can exchange Etc_flowerpot_i00_0.jpg Flower Pot and Etc_fir_spring_i00_0.jpg Fir Tree Branch to Fir Tree, which are needed to create Christmas Tree:

• elka_little.png Fir Tree
  • elka_big.png Large Fir Tree

White-Bearded Santa can decorate the received Christmas Trees. To do this, you will need ornaments for it:

ng_panel_en.jpg

Etc_x_mas_tree_i00_0.jpg Christmas Tree can be placed anywhere. Being near the New Year Trees, characters will receive the buff Xmas_present_i00_0.jpg New Year Mood, which increases speed by 20 and HP/MP regeneration.

Upgrading Christmas Trees

To get better buffs from Christmas Trees - they can be improved from White-Bearded Santa for Etc_powder_orange_i00_0.jpg Christmas Dust for Decoration.

Спойлер

image.php?di=YDDM.jpg Large Christmas Tree Lv. 1Etc_x_mas_tree_i00_0.jpg Large Christmas Tree (2) and Etc_powder_orange_i00_0.jpg Christmas Dust for Decoration (20)
image.php?di=IC3W.jpg Large Christmas Tree Lv. 2image.php?di=YDDM.jpg Large Christmas Tree Lv. 1 (2) and Etc_powder_orange_i00_0.jpg Christmas Dust for Decoration (20)
image.php?di=OBI2.jpg Large Christmas Tree Lv. 3image.php?di=IC3W.jpg Large Christmas Tree Lv. 2 (2) and Etc_powder_orange_i00_0.jpg Christmas Dust for Decoration (20)
image.php?di=WMXU.jpg Large Christmas Tree Lv. 4 image.php?di=OBI2.jpg Large Christmas Tree Lv. 3 (2) and Etc_powder_orange_i00_0.jpg Christmas Dust for Decoration (20)

Effects from Improved Christmas Trees:

Спойлер
  • Br_xmas_reward_buff_i00_0.jpg New Year's Blessing Lv. 1 - Restores vitality points,  level 1 effect. P. Attack +1%, M. Attack +2%, Drop Adena +3%, increases HP/MP regeneration;
  • Br_xmas_reward_buff_i00_0.jpg New Year's Blessing Lv. 2 - Restores vitality points, level 2 effect. P. Attack +2%, M. Attack +4%, Drop Adena +5%, increases HP/MP regeneration;
  • Br_xmas_reward_buff_i00_0.jpg New Year's Blessing Lv. 3 - Restores vitality points, level 3 effect. P. Attack +3%, M. Attack +6%, Drop Adena +10%, increases HP/MP regeneration;
  • Br_xmas_reward_buff_i00_0.jpg New Year's Blessing Lv. 4 - Restores vitality points, level 4 effect. P. Attack +4%, M. Attack +8%, Drop Adena +15%, increases HP/MP regeneration.
Treat For Santa Claus

If you give a treat in the form of Etc_fresh_milk_i00_0.jpg Milk and Br_valentine_cookie_i00_0.jpg Cookie to White-Bearded Santa, for this he will be grateful and will give:

• Event_hero_treasure_box_i00_0.jpg Life Stone Chest (Top-Grade)

Are you embarrassed to come up and treat Santa Claus? Then he himself will fly to you!
Santa Claus wishes a Merry Christmas the character and gives him Etc_fresh_milk_i00_0.jpg Milk and Br_valentine_cookie_i00_0.jpg Cookie, and also gives the buff:

• Br_xmas_present_fun_i00_0.jpg Santa Claus' Blessing - Increases Experience and Skill Points, Items Drop, Drop Adena and Items Spoil by 30% for 1 hour. Increases PvE attack and defence bonus for 20%.
Assistant to Santa Claus

There is always his assistant next to White-Bearded Santa - Snowman.

ng_snow.jpg

The Snowman has an enemy - Pirate. He wants to ruin Christmas and therefore, from time to time, tries to kidnap Santa Claus's assistant.

ng_pirate.jpg

White-Bearded Santa cannot cope without his assistant, so when the Pirate managed to kidnap the Snowman, Santa Claus asks for help in the global chat! Players will be able to find the Snowman in the centre of Town of Schuttgart.

The players' task is to beat the Pirate and drive him away!

After the Pirate is defeated, the Snowman returns to his place to Santa Claus.

All players who helped save Snowman receive:

• Etc_fresh_milk_i00_0.jpg Milk;
  • Br_valentine_cookie_i00_0.jpg Cookie;
  • Weapon_snowman_stick_i00_0.jpg Snowman's Gratitude - Buff, that increases Items Drop, Drop Adena and Items Spoil by 30% for 1 hour.

The character who dealt the last attack to the Pirate gets:

• Br_lucky_bag_i00_0.jpg Santa's Bag

** The reward is received by players who inflicted damage on the Pirate.

List of Goods

You can purchase goods for Etc_powder_orange_i00_0.jpg Christmas Dust for Decoration and Etc_coins_gold_i00_0.jpg Units:

Спойлер
  • Br_rudolf_necklace_i01_0.jpg Rudolph Necklace - Etc_powder_orange_i00_0.jpg Christmas Dust for Decoration (1000 pcs.)
  • Etc_pi_gift_box_i04_0.jpg Good Christmas Gift - Etc_powder_orange_i00_0.jpg Christmas Dust for Decoration (100 pcs.)
  • Br_lucky_bag_i00_0.jpg Santa's Bag - Etc_coins_gold_i00_0.jpg Юнит (10 pcs.) и Etc_powder_orange_i00_0.jpg Christmas Dust for Decoration (50 pcs.)
  • image.php?di=KBW9.jpg Santa's Hat - Etc_powder_orange_i00_0.jpg Christmas Dust for Decoration (300 pcs.)
  • image.php?di=Q7Y0.jpg Santa's Antlers - Etc_powder_orange_i00_0.jpg Christmas Dust for Decoration (300 pcs.)
  • image.php?di=3Y2C.jpg Ice Queen's Tiara - Etc_powder_orange_i00_0.jpg Christmas Dust for Decoration (300 pcs.)
  • G_christmas_cloak_0.jpg Santa's Cloak - Etc_powder_orange_i00_0.jpg Christmas Dust for Decoration (500 pcs.)
  • image.php?di=YZXY.jpg Red Santa Dress - Etc_powder_orange_i00_0.jpg Christmas Dust for Decoration (600 pcs.)
  • image.php?di=T6BI.jpg Blue Santa Dress - Etc_powder_orange_i00_0.jpg Christmas Dust for Decoration (600 pcs.)
  • image.php?di=10I6.jpg Green Santa Dress - Etc_powder_orange_i00_0.jpg Christmas Dust for Decoration (600 pcs.)
  • image.php?di=694P.jpg Purple Santa Dress - Etc_powder_orange_i00_0.jpg Christmas Dust for Decoration (600 pcs.)
  • image.php?di=5U85.jpg Yellow Santa Dress - Etc_powder_orange_i00_0.jpg Christmas Dust for Decoration (600 pcs.)
  • image.php?di=UMT4.jpg Freya Costume - Etc_powder_orange_i00_0.jpg Christmas Dust for Decoration (600 pcs.)
  • image.php?di=QXOK.jpg Deerdoll Suit - Etc_powder_orange_i00_0.jpg Christmas Dust for Decoration (800 pcs.)
  • va_visual_emerald_weapon_23581.jpg Weapon appearance - Emerald - Etc_powder_orange_i00_0.jpg Christmas Dust for Decoration (1000 pcs.)

The appearance of costumes, cloaks and weapons:

Спойлер

image.php?di=7DZU.png

image.php?di=9UWG.png

weapons_visual_5.png

Gifts Content

Спойлер

Br_lucky_bag_i00_0.jpg Santa's Bag

Спойлер

With one of the prizes will be given out:

• ng_box.jpg Christmas Box

List of rewards:

• Etc_crystal_gold_i00_0.jpg Crystal (S-Grade)
  • G_life_dust_general_adenia_0.jpg Dragon Special Fruit
  • cocktail_heaven_i00.png Emperor's Special Cocktail
  • bm_challenger_wp_ench_ticket.png Premium Account Coupon (7 days)
  • Etc_armor_soul_i00_0.jpg Secret Essence
  • dragon_blood.jpg.23dba83e503b881d8d8568ab6db6fb98.jpg Ancient Dragon Blood
  • Event_hero_treasure_box_i00_0.jpg Life Stone Chest Top-grade
  • marai.jpg Chest with Armor Recipe (Moirai)
  • marai.jpg Chest with Sealed Armor (Moirai)
  • legendWeapon.jpg Chest with Legendary Weapon
  • glory.jpg Forgotten Order of Glory
  • dye3.jpg Box with Legendary Dye - 3 level
  • jewel_box.jpg Jewel Box (Level 1-3)
  • epaulette_box.jpg Chest With Knight's Epaulettes
  • scroll_bracelet_dest.jpg Scroll: Enchant Bracelet of Destruction
  • scroll_belt_dest.jpg Scroll: Enchant Belt of Destruction
  • dest_a.jpg Scroll: Enchant Cloak of Destruction
  • dest_b.jpg Scroll: Enchant Olf of Destruction
  • Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_s_i05_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (S-Grade)
  • Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S-Grade)
  • dest_s.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor of Destruction (S-grade)
  • dest_SW.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon of Destruction (S-grade)
  • kamen_Sa.jpg Armor Stone: increase chance of enchant (S-Grade) 15%
  • kamen_Sw.jpg Weapon Stone: increase chance of enchant (S-Grade) 10%
  • freya_costume.jpg Freya Costume (30 days)
  • freya_costume.jpg Freya Costume
  • Ice.jpg Weapon Appearance - Ice (14 days)
  • Ice.jpg Weapon Appearance - Ice
  • EarringofZaken.jpg Earring of Zaken
  • NecklaceofFreya.jpg Necklace of Freya
  • Accessory_earring_of_orfen_i00_0.jpg Earring of Orfen
  • talisman_shard.jpg Talisman Shard
  • 8B8LuPoG.jpg Talisman of Baium
  • 8B8LuPoG.jpg Talisman of Baium Lv. II Event (14 days)

Etc_pi_gift_box_i04_0.jpg Good Christmas Gift

Спойлер

With one of the prizes will be given out:

• ng_box.jpg Christmas Box

List of rewards:

• Etc_bead_silver_i00_0.jpg Gemstone S
  • image.jpg Pirate Special Fruit
  • Etc_cobol_i04_0.jpg Hero's Special Fruit
  • G_life_dust_general_adenia_0.jpg Dragon Special Fruit
  • cocktail_heaven_i00.png Emperor's Special Cocktail
  • bm_challenger_wp_ench_ticket.png Premium Account Coupon (3 days)
  • epic_j.jpg Epic Jewelry Shard
  • Etc_mineral_unique_i03_0.jpg Top-Grade Life Stone
  • marai.jpg Chest with Boots and Gloves (Moirai)
  • marai.jpg Chest with Legendary Weapon
  • glory.jpg Forgotten Order of Glory
  • seal_j.jpg Seal Epic Jewelery
  • dye2.jpg Box with Legendary Dye - 2 level
  • epaulette_box.jpg Chest With Knight's Epaulettes
  • scroll_bracelet_dest.jpg Scroll: Enchant Bracelet of Destruction
  • scroll_belt_dest.jpg Scroll: Enchant Belt of Destruction
  • dest_a.jpg Scroll: Enchant Cloak of Destruction
  • dest_b.jpg Scroll: Enchant Olf of Destruction
  • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i05_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (S-Grade)
  • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i05_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S-Grade)
  • Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_s_i05_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (S-Grade)
  • Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S-Grade)
  • dest_s.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor of Destruction (S-grade)
  • dest_SW.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon of Destruction (S-grade)
  • kamen_Sa.jpg Armor Stone: increase chance of enchant (S-Grade) 15%
  • kamen_Sw.jpg Weapon Stone: increase chance of enchant (S-Grade) 10%
  • freya_costume.jpg Freya Costume (30 days)
  • G_ev_invite_attendance_0.jpg Hunt Pass 16 Season
  • Ice.jpg Weapon Appearance - Ice (14 days)
  • Accessory_ring_of_baium_i00_0.jpg Ring of Baium
  • Accessory_ring_of_queen_ant_i00_0.jpg Ring of Queen Ant
  • Accessory_ring_of_core_i00_0.jpg Ring of Core
  • 8B8LuPoG.jpg Talisman of Baium Lv. III Event (14 days)

ng_box.jpg Christmas Box

Спойлер
  • Br_baby_food_i00_0.jpg Rudolph Baby Food
  • Etc_fresh_milk_i00_0.jpg Milk
  • Br_valentine_cookie_i00_0.jpg Cookie
  • Gingerbread.png Gingerbread
  • Br_Xmas_orange_basket_i00_0.jpg Basket of Oranges
  • Br_taiwan_newyear_food_e_i00_0.jpg Christmas Turkey
  • Br_taiwan_newyear_food_f_i00_0.jpg Christmas Salad
Rudolf

Having received the Br_rudolf_necklace_i01_0.jpg Rudolph Necklace, you can summon a small deer - Rudolph. To grow, it needs to be fed by Br_baby_food_i00_0.jpg Rudolph Baby Food.
Спойлер

When Rudolph grows up, he will want you to pet it from time to time. To do this, you need to use the pet skill stroke.jpg 

Pat. If Rudolph's nose glows, this is a signal that the pet wants to be petted.

Every time you stroke Rudolph, its sympathy bar will be filled by 25%, and you will receive a positive effect:

• Skill0436_0.jpg Pat - Freez vitality points, increases chance of physical. critical hit + 30%, chance of magic critical hit +2. Duration 10 minutes.

When sympathy scale fills up to 99% - Rudolph will no longer ask to stroke it.

• Second changed the title to Happy New Year Event — 2024