[Auto-Event] Master of Enchanting on server New World

Vanilla

Изменить язык: image.php?di=CU8G.png

New_master_eng.jpg

Dear players!

Master Yogi is a dedicated disciple who has not been to Elmoraden for a long time and has finally returned from a long pilgrimage. He wants to share his story with anyone who wants to know it. For your patience and dedication, he will offer you such products that you can only dream of.

Ready to listen to him and enchant the Yoga Master's Staff for a reward?

event_Information_en.png

• The event starts on May 13.
  • The end of the event on May 27 at 23:55 (GMT +3).
  • The event NPC will be in the world until May 30 until 23:55 (GMT +3).

event_short_en.png

event_master_eng.png

event_npc_en.png

• In the towns of Elmoraden, you can meet NPC Master Yogi, who will help with the event.
  • From the NPC you can buy Staff_of_Master_Yogi.jpg Staff of Master Yogi from an NPC. Price: 10 000 Etc adena i00 0.jpg Aden.
  • From the NPC you can buy Master_Yogi's_Scroll_Enchant_Weapon.jpg Master Yogi's Scroll: Enchant Weapon 24 pcs. per account 1 time per 6 hours from an NPC. Price: 1 000 000 Etc adena i00 0.jpg Aden.
  • The NPC can exchange the Staff_of_Master_Yogi.jpg Staff of Master Yogi for a reward corresponding to its level of enchant. The staff must be equipped for exchange.
  • From the NPC you can buy master_yogi_golden_chest.jpg Master Yogi's Bronze Chests with a random reward.

b6416f3e33.jpg

event_items_en.png

Спойлер

Staff_of_Master_Yogi.jpg Staff of Master Yogi - is needed for enchant, in order to exchange it for a reward afterwards.
Master_Yogi's_Scroll_Enchant_Weapon.jpg Master Yogi's Scroll: Enchant Weapon - needed to enchant the staff.
master_yogi_golden_chest.jpg Master Yogi's Golden Chest - upon opening, you can get a random reward.
master_yogi_bronze_chest.jpg Master Yogi's Bronze Chest - upon opening, you can get a random reward.

event_Description_en.png

Master_Yogi's_Scroll_Enchant_Weapon.jpg Master Yogi's Scroll: Enchant Weapon will drop from all monsters during the entire event

event_ListofRewards_en.png

To get a reward, an enchanted staff must be exchanged from NPC Master Yogi. The staff must be equipped.

Спойлер
  • Enchant level +1: No reward
  • Enchant level +2: No reward
  • Enchant level +3: No reward
  • Enchant level +4: etc_cp_potion_i01.png Greater CP Potion (100 pcs.)
  • Enchant level +5: Scroll_MoreSP.jpg Scroll: More SP or Scroll_ImprovementSP.jpg Scroll: Improvement SP
  • Enchant level +6: Event_hero_treasure_box_i00_0.jpg Life Stone Chest (High-Grade)
  • Enchant level +7: Event_hero_treasure_box_i00_0.jpg Life Stone Chest (Top-Grade)
  • Enchant level +8: Etc codex of giant i00 0.jpg Giant's Codex or Etc codex of giant i03 0.jpg Giant's Codex - Mastery
  • Enchant level +9: Etc blessed scrl of ench wp b i03 0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (B-Grade) or Etc blessed scrl of ench am b i03 0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (B-Grade)
  • Enchant level +10: 292674762d.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Bracelet or image-3.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Belt or image-4.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Cloak or BlessedOlfsT-shirtEnchantScroll.jpg Blessed Olf's T-shirt Enchant Scroll
  • Enchant level +11: Ench_am_stone_i03_0.jpg Armor Stone: increase chance of enchant (B-Grade) 23% or Ench_wp_stone_i03_0.jpg Weapon Stone: increase chance of enchant (B-Grade) 15% or Ench_am_potion_violet_i00_0.jpg Armor Stone: increase chance of enchant (A-Grade) 18% or Ench_wp_potion_violet_i00_0.jpg Weapon Stone: increase chance of enchant (A-Grade) 12%
  • Enchant level +12: Br cash scrl of ench am a i00 0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (A-Grade) or Etc scroll of enchant weapon i04 0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (A-Grade) or Etc scroll of enchant armor i05 0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (S-Grade) or Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i05_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S-Grade)
  • Enchant level +13: Etc blessed scrl of ench wp a i04 0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (A-Grade) or Etc blessed scrl of ench am a i04 0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (A-Grade)
  • Enchant level +14: image.jpg Chest with Weapon (B-Grade)
  • Enchant level +15: Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S-Grade) or Etc blessed scrl of ench am s i05 0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (S-Grade)
  • Enchant level +16: Armor_Stone_Grade_S.jpg Armor Stone: increase chance of enchant (S-Grade) 15% or Weapon_Stone_Grade_S.jpg Weapon Stone: increase chance of enchant (S-Grade) 10%
  • Enchant level +17: Crystal_Scroll_Belt.jpg Scroll: Enchant Belt of Destruction or Crystal_Scroll_Olf.jpg Scroll: Enchant Olf of Destruction or Crystal_Scroll_Cloack.jpg Scroll: Enchant Cloak of Destruction or destr_bracelet.jpg Scroll: Enchant Bracelet of Destruction
  • Enchant level +18: Etc soul stone i00 0.jpg Random Soul Crystal: Stage 11 or Etc soul stone i00 0.jpg Random Soul Crystal: Stage 12
  • Enchant level +19: Etc soul stone i00 0.jpg Random Soul Crystal: Stage 13
  • Enchant level +20: image.jpg Chest with Jewelry (A-Grade)
  • Enchant level +21: image.jpg Chest with Armor (A-Grade)
  • Enchant level +22: image.jpg Chest with Weapon (A-Grade)
  • Enchant level +23: Accessory earring of orfen i00 0.jpg Earring of Orfen
  • Enchant level +24: Accessory ring of core i00 0.jpg Ring of Core
  • Enchant level +25: Accessory ring of queen ant i00 0.jpg Ring of Queen Ant

event_MasterYogisChests_en.png

You can purchase Chests with reward from the Master Yogi:

• master_yogi_golden_chest.jpg Master Yogi's Golden Chest for Master_Yogi's_Scroll_Enchant_Weapon.jpg Master Yogi's Scroll: Enchant Weapon (50 pcs.) + Etc coins gold i00 0.jpg Unit (10 pcs.)
    Спойлер
    • Scroll_MoreSP.jpg Scroll: More SP (3 pcs.)
    • Scroll_ImprovementSP.jpg Scroll: Improvement SP (3 pcs.)
    • runes.jpg Коробка с Руной SP 200% на 1 час (3 pcs.)
    • Etc codex of giant i00 0.jpg Giant's Codex
    • Etc codex of giant i03 0.jpg Giant's Codex - Mastery
    • Event_hero_treasure_box_i00_0.jpg Life Stone Chest (Top-Grade)
    • Ench_am_potion_violet_i00_0.jpg Armor Stone: increase chance of enchant (A-Grade) 18%
    • Ench_wp_potion_violet_i00_0.jpg Weapon Stone: increase chance of enchant (A-Grade) 12%
    • Armor_Stone_Grade_S.jpg Armor Stone: increase chance of enchant (S-Grade) 15%
    • Weapon_Stone_Grade_S.jpg Weapon Stone: increase chance of enchant (S-Grade) 10%
    • Br cash scrl of ench am a i00 0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (A-Grade)
    • Etc scroll of enchant weapon i04 0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (A-Grade)
    • Etc blessed scrl of ench am a i04 0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (A-Grade)
    • Etc blessed scrl of ench wp a i04 0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (A-Grade)
    • Etc scroll of enchant armor i05 0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (S-Grade)
    • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i05_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S-Grade)
    • Etc blessed scrl of ench am s i05 0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (S-Grade)
    • Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S-Grade)
    • Crystal_Scroll_Belt.jpg Scroll: Enchant Belt of Destruction
    • Crystal_Scroll_Olf.jpg Scroll: Enchant Olf of Destruction
    • Crystal_Scroll_Cloack.jpg Scroll: Enchant Cloak of Destruction
    • destr_bracelet.jpg Scroll: Enchant Bracelet of Destruction
    • Etc soul stone i02 0.jpg Green Soul Crystal: Stage 12
    • Etc soul stone i01 0.jpg Blue Soul Crystal: Stage 12
    • Etc soul stone i00 0.jpg Red Soul Crystal: Stage 12
    • Etc soul stone i02 0.jpg Green Soul Crystal: Stage 13
    • Etc soul stone i01 0.jpg Blue Soul Crystal: Stage 13
    • Etc soul stone i00 0.jpg Red Soul Crystal: Stageь 13
    • image.jpg Chest with Weapon (B-Grade)
    • Accessory ring of core i00 0.jpg Ring of Core
    • Accessory earring of orfen i00 0.jpg Earring of Orfen
    • Accessory ring of queen ant i00 0.jpg Ring of Queen Ant
  • master_yogi_bronze_chest.jpg Master Yogi's Bronze Chest for Master_Yogi's_Scroll_Enchant_Weapon.jpg Master Yogi's Scroll: Enchant Weapon (50 pcs.) + Etc adena i00 0.jpg Adena (500 000 pcs.) 
    Спойлер
    • etc_cp_potion_i01.png Greater CP Potion (100 pcs.)
    • Scroll_MoreSP.jpg Scroll: More SP
    • Scroll_ImprovementSP.jpg Scroll: Improvement SP
    • runes.jpg Коробка с Руной SP 200% на 1 час
    • Etc codex of giant i00 0.jpg Giant's Codex
    • Etc codex of giant i03 0.jpg Giant's Codex - Mastery
    • Event_hero_treasure_box_i00_0.jpg Life Stone Chest (High-Grade)
    • Event_hero_treasure_box_i00_0.jpg Life Stone Chest (Top-Grade)
    • Ench_am_stone_i03_0.jpg Armor Stone: increase chance of enchant (B-Grade) 23%
    • Ench_wp_stone_i03_0.jpg Weapon Stone: increase chance of enchant (B-Grade) 15%
    • Ench_am_potion_violet_i00_0.jpg Armor Stone: increase chance of enchant (A-Grade) 18%
    • Ench_wp_potion_violet_i00_0.jpg Weapon Stone: increase chance of enchant (A-Grade) 12%
    • Armor_Stone_Grade_S.jpg Armor Stone: increase chance of enchant (S-Grade) 15%
    • Weapon_Stone_Grade_S.jpg Weapon Stone: increase chance of enchant (S-Grade) 10%
    • Etc blessed scrl of ench am b i03 0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (B-Grade)
    • Etc blessed scrl of ench wp b i03 0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (B-Grade)
    • Br cash scrl of ench am a i00 0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (A-Grade)
    • Etc scroll of enchant weapon i04 0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (A-Grade)
    • Etc blessed scrl of ench am a i04 0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (A-Grade)
    • Etc blessed scrl of ench wp a i04 0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (A-Grade)
    • Etc scroll of enchant armor i05 0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (S-Grade)
    • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i05_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S-Grade)
    • Etc blessed scrl of ench am s i05 0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (S-Grade)
    • Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S-Grade)
    • 292674762d.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Bracelet
    • image-3.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Belt
    • image-4.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Cloak
    • BlessedOlfsT-shirtEnchantScroll.jpg Blessed Olf's T-shirt Enchant Scroll
    • Crystal_Scroll_Belt.jpg Scroll: Enchant Belt of Destruction
    • Crystal_Scroll_Olf.jpg Scroll: Enchant Olf of Destruction
    • Crystal_Scroll_Cloack.jpg Scroll: Enchant Cloak of Destruction
    • destr_bracelet.jpg Scroll: Enchant Bracelet of Destruction
    • Etc soul stone i02 0.jpg Green Soul Crystal: Stage 11
    • Etc soul stone i01 0.jpg Blue Soul Crystal: Stage 11
    • Etc soul stone i00 0.jpg Red Soul Crystal: Stage 11
    • Etc soul stone i02 0.jpg Green Soul Crystal: Stage 12