[Remastered №6] Task №1 | Forum

Vanilla

Изменить язык: image-6.png

K4JDD.jpg

Leave the answers in this topic to one of two options that suit you.

image-14.png Option 1 | Honorary resident of Valhalla
This option is suit for those who play not the first time on our project.

1. How long have you been playing on our project?
  2. What was your most vivid memory on our server?
  3. How did you know about Valhalla-Age first time?
  4. Write the name of your Const Party / clan / nickname in the game. If you are a solo player, then specify only a nickname.
  5. In what rewards are you interested in, as a player, for similar promotions (within reason)?

image-15.png Option 2 | New resident of Valhalla
This option is suit for those who will play for the first time on our project.

1. How did you know about our new start?
  2. What do you want to see on project Valhalla-Age?
  3. What chronicles do you prefer?
  4. Write the name of your Const Party / clan / nickname in the game. If you are a solo player, then specify only a nickname.
  5. In what rewards are you interested in, as a player, for similar promotions (within reason)?

Guaranteed Reward:

• image-3.jpg Accessory Exchange Coupon
  • Br_cp_potion_i01_0.jpg Greater CP Potion 50 pcs.

Important information:

• The promotion will last until 08/27/2021 inclusive.
  • All participants will be given a bonus code for a coupon in private messages on the forum.
  • The reward will be issued within 48 hours after the end of the promotion.

K4JEA.png

Option 2:

1) I heared about your new start from the internet.
2) I want to see more events with better prizes.
3) I prefer the next chronicles: C4, C5, Interlude (C6), Kamael, Hellbound.
4) My nickname is "Dune" usually.
5) I'm interested in donate coins/ shots/ cupons and other usefull stuff.

1. I started on valhalla No3.
2. No5 was a great server so me and my CP members had a good time there. We were there for almost 2 months. Definitely we will play on No6!!
3. I was looking for new l2 server and my friend recommended me valhalla No3.
4. DigitalSluts - BlackRock - Musashi / few other nicknames
5. IMHO coins / units are most important becouse of Starter Packs / premium / club card cost. But costumes / hats will be nice too :D

Option 1 | Honorary resident of Valhalla

I played multiple remastered and GvG servers of Valhalla, so yea for years now xD
    The thing i like is the slower pace and the capped lvls so that you can always find parties and pvp fun
    I think it was by l2 servers websites like topzone and websites like that. It was always top rated so i tried and stayed xD.
    Nickname: DonPaco
    Buff scrolls, temp club card maybe, exp scrolls.

Option 2

1) How did you know about our new start?
From a friend(levharth) that plays the game.

2) What do you want to see on project Valhalla-Age?
NonStop events!

3) What chronicles do you prefer?
H5/GoD.

4) Write the name of your Const Party / clan / nickname in the game. If you are a solo player, then specify only a nickname.

Levharth, R10, Negueba171/Clan= AsgardBR/ My nickname= Transcendental.

5)In what rewards are you interested in, as a player, for similar promotions (within reason)?

Maybe Donate Coins/UNITS, Cloaks/Belts, Costume/Hats, Tradable Kamaloka Tickets, Boosts/Fruits.

1. How long have you been playing on our project? IDONT KNOW MEEEN U TELL ME
  2. What was your most vivid memory on our server? SORRY BUT I FORGGOT EVERYTHING THAT WAS HAPPENED 3 MONTHS AGO, PROBABLY THATS WHY IM COMING AGAIN BABYYYYY
  3. How did you know about Valhalla-Age first time? MEEEN I AM SO OLD THAT I DONT REMEMBER U TELL ME U KNOW BETTER BABYYYYYY
  4. Write the name of your Const Party / clan / nickname in the game. If you are a solo player, then specify only a nickname. NEW SERVER NEW NICKNAME NEW LIFE BUT OP CLAN STILL IN MY HEART HELL YEEH
  5. In what rewards are you interested in, as a player, for similar promotions (within reason)? HUMANGUS  FAT ASS BONUS

Option 2

1. How did you know about our new start? A friend of mine has always been big into Lineage 2 and suggested this to me.
  2. What do you want to see on project Valhalla-Age? I'm just hoping to see actual social aspects of the game as the server grows.
  3. What chronicles do you prefer? GoD
  4. Write the name of your Const Party / clan / nickname in the game. If you are a solo player, then specify only a nickname. Nickname: Teppy
  5. In what rewards are you interested in, as a player, for similar promotions (within reason)? Tickets!

Option 2

1. How did you know about our new start? Veteran L2 player, nostalgia hitted hard, a friend suggested this server, heard good opinions about it from other lads.
  2. What do you want to see on project Valhalla-Age? most importantly a server that is being taken a good care of, hoping for a decent online, good pvp's and some spicy olympiad matches :)
  3. What chronicles do you prefer? H5 is my thing mainly, but im open for different chronicles as well
  4. Write the name of your Const Party / clan / nickname in the game. If you are a solo player, then specify only a nickname. Nickname: xSorGe (got a lot of friends around on server but ima mainly invidual player)
  5. In what rewards are you interested in, as a player, for similar promotions (within reason)? Just some useful stuff that let's me progress smoother :>

1. I'll be playing the new Remastered server and it will be my second server from your community.
    2. Laughing in discord with a teammate who complains about our party's DDs being afk a lot of time, every day.
    3: A friend told me about the server and decided to try it.
    4: I'm virtually a solo player, sometimes playing with friends, but no CP, stable clan, etc. The server I've played my character was named Kenia.
    5: Hats. I only care about hats.

Option 1:

1) Since server no 3 remastered
2) Random pvp at cemetery with like 30 players playing FFA it was epic
3) Saw advertisement on some website (maybe l2hop or l2ooops?)
4) My nickname changes according to my class, but my dorf is always "Ommo"
5) Extra laba/kama/zaken/etc tickets, also box of rune

1) Since 2019 (LR3)

2) Seeing online people all over the server :)

3) I was looking for and Interlude server in 2019.

4) Hoshiko

5) Belt / LABA tickets / Runes