BOTS EVERYWHERE

Shao Ser

1 minute ago, Mesalia said:

Where is the bot on the screen?

U can read chat. That BOTTER admiting he is a bot and everybody bots on server. I tryed to report him but GMs are in "refusal mode". There is no report section on forum. I think GMs are letting people bot on this server. Adrenaline is being used from everyone. 

Sad history, server will die. I beleived in this server, but it is a big FAIL if u do nothing against bots.

1 minute ago, Mesalia said:

Where is the bot, I dont give a fuck about chat, If I say Im Vladimir Putin will you believe I really am? lmao, post fraps/screens with botters or gtfo

Dude as u wish. The guy was botting, he admited that. I cant report coz there are no ways.

There is NO CAPTCHA on this server. Keep donating Mesalia and selling coins. Ur probably a bot too...

3 minutes ago, Mesalia said:

Ok you are retarded, I'm saying chat is not a proof and he might be trolling you and you keep talking same shit, monkey

Dude... the guy was botting, i killed his wolf. I cant report him coz there are no ways to report. I have no time to take a video, bla bla bla... Thats not my job, its STAFF JOB.  There are bots everywhere on catacombs and staff is doing nothing. If u dont beleive me then go WITCH and see it by yourself.

Edited by Shao Ser (see edit history)

Where bot's? You can proof that? Or is it just talk? You did not provide a single proof, but immediately charged us with inaction. We have a GM alert inside the game, as well as a ticket system in your account (on site). Did you write there?

If you urgently need GM - /gmlist (in game-chat)

You run risk of being blocked for misinformation.

P.S. Say in PM - not proof. Players can say anything.

Dude... u dont have a GM alert. If i try to report and your response is: "Refusal Mode", then i cant report.

U know Adenaline can be used on this server. U know there are bots. Im a donator, so im a customer. I can ask for money back if u let people bot coz u said u will take care of this, so u lied.

If u BAN BOTS, then show us a list where does characters are banned. Where is that list? Do u really ban bots?

There is also no report section on forum. Nothing to combat bots. I want to report and the best thing i can do is coming here to a "Tavern Section".

U have NO CAPTCHA SYSTEM. Adrenaline can bypass Smartguard. The bot report ongame does not work coz u are in "refusal mode".

And instead of having a good response u threat me that i can be blocked??? Thats the way that u take care of people who donate on server, and take time trying to report bots?

Edited by Shao Ser (see edit history)
2 минуты назад, Shao Ser сказал:

Dude... u dont have a GM alert. If i try to report and your response is: "Refusal Mode", then i cant report.

U know Adenaline can be used on this server. U know there are bots. Im a donator, so im a customer. I can ask for money back if u let people bot coz u said u will take care of this, so u lied.

If u BAN BOTS, then show us a list where does characters are banned. Where is that list? Do u really ban bots?

There is also no report section on forum. Nothing to combat bots. I want to report and the best thing i can do is coming here to a "Tavern Section".

U have NO CATCHA SYSTEM. Adrenaline can bypass Smartguard. The bot report ongame does not work coz u are in "refusal mode".

And instead of having a good response u threat me that i can be blocked??? Thats the way that u take care of people who donate on server, and take time trying to report bots?

You misinform the players and still have not provided proof. Also, I don’t have to prove anything to you, we have actively blocked bots.

Только что, Shao Ser сказал:

Dude read chat. GANJABOSS admiting he is a BOT. 

I really want to know if ur going to do something with bots or people who play with no bot should leave. 

Why dont u have a BOT SECTION on forum? 

Why dont u inform if u ban people for using bot? 

Are u sure he is botting? Maybe he had trolling u?! I can say, that i have killed a man, but without evidence u can't approve this

Edited by Артур Агеев (see edit history)
Just now, api said:

You misinform the players and still have not provided proof. Also, I don’t have to prove anything to you, we have actively blocked bots.

U want proof? So what ur asking me is to take time for film a video and upload it to a "tavern section"?

And why dont u give us PROOF that u really ban players who use bots? Where is your proof of that? Where are all those banned players who used bots? 

NO CAPTCHA SYSTEM.

NO BOT REPORT FUNCTION ON GAME THAT WORKS

NO FORUM SECTION FOR REPORT BOTS

NO LIST OF BANNED PLAYERS FOR USING BOTS.

I also want proofs like u... 

• Users Support
19 минут назад, Shao Ser сказал:

U want proof? So what ur asking me is to take time for film a video and upload it to a "tavern section"?

And why dont u give us PROOF that u really ban players who use bots? Where is your proof of that? Where are all those banned players who used bots? 

NO CAPTCHA SYSTEM.

NO BOT REPORT FUNCTION ON GAME THAT WORKS

NO FORUM SECTION FOR REPORT BOTS

NO LIST OF BANNED PLAYERS FOR USING BOTS.

I also want proofs like u... 

Hello, I am bot hunter. We have:

1) Automatic detection.

2) Bothunters

3) Report system (when you press it - command send to un your message about report with nickname) as like screen image.png

after we go to him and checking.

4) You can make ticket for bot in cabinete on master account. They take ticket and send to bothunters.

5) Banlist we have only for supports.

Do you have more questions?

• Like 1