[Contest] I'm waiting for start of x3 on Valhalla-Age.com

Vanilla

Изменить язык: gb.png
image.php?di=ULGD.png

Dear players!

It's summer on the street, sun is warming, someone have sea near him... But we're actively preparing for start of new server! Are you really looking forward to L2R server №2?

Maybe we will make a new tradition and before each new project we will show how we expect it? ;)
Let's go!

What you need to do? Anything! Just show how you're waiting for the start of x3 at Valhalla-Age! This may be photo of how you work in a sweat to make money on a donation :D or video where you buy chips and beer for the project starts. Well, if you've really bad with fantasy, just draw a beautiful inscription and make photo of it (you can connect pets - they are so cute!).

image.php?di=1VRE.png

* Inscription on the photo "I'm waiting for start of x3 on Valhalla-Age.com"

Conditions:

• At work, there should be an inscription or the phrase "I'm waiting for start of x3 on Valhalla-Age.com!".
  • The inscription shouldn't be written in a graphics editor.
  • Work in graphic editors should be provided with the progress of work.
  • Post your work here.
  • Use humor and fantasy!

Rewards:

• 1st place - 27 Euros for any Digital Wallet + 50 Units to Master Account balance;
  • 2nd place - 13 Euros for any Digital Wallet + 30 Units to Master Account balance;
  • 3rd place - 140 Units to Master Account balance;
  • All participants will receive 20 Units to Forum Account balance and Valhalla Red Sock.

There is no limit to your fantasy!

* Works are accepted until August 22.
Discussion.

Works of the past project.