Gracia Final - January 13, 2023 20:00 (+3 GMT)

srh

• Project owner

Изменить язык: image-6.png

announce_en.png

announce_inform_en.png

announce_Char_en.png

Level Experience Rates
1-85 х2*

*The vitality bonus will give a 100% increase in experience. Also, the recovery of vitality points will be increased by 5 times in offline and in the city.

windows_en.png

Windows without PA Windows with PA
2 +1

announce_reits_en.png

Name Rates
Adena х1,5
Drop х1
Spoil х1
Seal Stone х1,5
Quests х1
Raid Boss х1*

*The rate of experience and drop will change as the server develops, more details will be later.

Etc_ev_kalie_treasure_box_0.jpg Кamael Gift - This item is in your inventory when you create your character. Unlocked at certain character levels, giving a set of useful items.

Спойлер

1 Gift level (1-85 level)  

• q83hNEQ.png Scroll of Attack (PvE) х2
  • yrm4Vv0.png Scroll of Protection (PvE) х2
  • Etc_reagent_white_i00_0.jpg Greater Healing Potion х3
  • Etc_cp_potion_i00_0.jpg CP Potion х10
  • Br_cash_scroll_of_wind_walk_i00_0.jpg Scroll: Wind Walk х1
  • Etc_ev_kalie_treasure_box_0.jpg Кamael Gift 2 level х1

2 Gift level (35-85 level)  

• q83hNEQ.png Scroll of Attack (PvE) х4
  • yrm4Vv0.png Scroll of Protection (PvE) х4
  • Etc_cp_potion_i01_0.jpg Greater CP Potion х10
  • Etc_reagent_white_i00_0.jpg Greater Healing Potion х5
  • Beer-Bottle.jpg Bottle of Beer х2
  • Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-03-0222.57.03 Soulshot & Spititshot coupon х5
  • Etc_fruit_cocktail_i01_0.jpg Fresh Fruit Cocktail (Warrior) х1
  • Etc_fruit_cocktail_i00_0.jpg Sweet Fruit Cocktail (Mage) х1
  • Etc_ev_kalie_treasure_box_0.jpg Кamael Gift 3 level х1

3 Gift level (55-85 level)

• q83hNEQ.png Scroll of Attack (PvE) х8
  • yrm4Vv0.png Scroll of Protection (PvE) х8
  • Etc_cp_potion_i01_0.jpg Greater CP Potion х20
  • Etc_reagent_white_i00_0.jpg Greater Healing Potion х10
  • Beer-Bottle.jpg Bottle of Beer х5
  • Br_vitality_potion_i01_0.jpg Vitality Replenishing Potion х1
  • Etc_ev_kalie_treasure_box_0.jpg Кamael Gift 4 level x1

4 Gift level (76-85 level) 

• q83hNEQ.png Scroll of Attack (PvE) х12
  • yrm4Vv0.png Scroll of Protection (PvE) х12
  • Etc_cp_potion_i01_0.jpg Greater CP Potion х50
  • Etc_reagent_white_i00_0.jpg Greater Healing Potion х50
  • Beer-Bottle.jpg Bottle of Beer х6
  • Br_vitality_potion_i01_0.jpg Vitality Replenishing Potion х1

Quest active Supply Check at NPC Marcela in Kamael Village, which allows you to get the warrior class Armor_t06_u_i00_0.jpg NG armor set and magic class Armor_t55_u_i00_0.jpg NG armor set. The exception is Orc Shamans, who get two NG Armor Sets Armor_t06_u_i00_0.jpg and Armor_t55_u_i00_0.jpg.
Quest Description: 

Спойлер
  1. Talk with Zerstorer Marcela, which stands near the southern exit from the Kamael Village, where is Dark Elf Guild. She asks you to go to the head. warehouse to negotiate with him.
  2. In Warehouse talk with Warehouse Keeper Benis and take the warehouse declaration from him Etc_paper_blue_i00_0.jpg Warehouse Manifest 
  3. Return to Marcela. Now she will send you to negotiate with the merchants.
  4. In Grocery Store talk with Trader Nika and take the trade declaration from her Etc_paper_red_i00_0.jpg Grocery Store Manifest.
  5. Return to Marcela. Now go to the weapon shop.
  6. In Weapon Shop talk with Trader Erinu and take from him Etc_paper_white_i00_0.jpg Weapon Shop Manifest.
  7. Return to Marcela. She will compile a detailed report Etc_paper_black_i00_0.jpg Supply Report, which will need to be attributed to Casca.
  8. Talk with Vice Hierarch Casca and give him Supply Report.
  9. Return to Marcela and get a reward.

Newbie Guild Inflicts buffs up to level 75. The quality of effects after reaching character level 61 increases.
Skill1204_0.jpgSkill1040_0.jpgSkill1036_0.jpgSkill1045_0.jpgSkill1268_0.jpgSkill1044_0.jpgSkill1086_0.jpg  - Warrior Classes
Skill1204_0.jpgSkill1040_0.jpgSkill1036_0.jpgSkill1048_0.jpgSkill1078_0.jpgSkill1059_0.jpgSkill1085_0.jpg  - Magic classes

Vitality The points recovery bonus system in the city or out of the game is increased in such a way that the player gets a level of Vitality close to the maximum level.
*Required time 16-20 hours. Additional maximum bonus experience is 100%, players with a small game session receive additional benefits

Anchor System. Players with a game session of more than 12 hours gradually lose their game advantages in the base server rates (EXP/SP/Adena/Drop). 
*The reduction will be a maximum of 30% (was x2 → becomes 1.4). This change will allow you to keep the competitive spirit, but will partially balance the game sessions, and will also allow you not to artificially limit the development to static levels that last for months.

Спойлер

Ancher system:

• Works when on the spot. After a certain time, the rates decrease:
    • After 12 hours - Drop (chance), Spoil (chance), exp (amount), sp (amount), adena (amount) - minus 15%.
    • After 13 hours - Drop (chance), Spoil (chance), exp (amount), sp (amount), adena (amount) - minus 20%.
    • After 15 hours - Drop (chance), Spoil (chance), exp (amount), sp (amount), adena (amount) - minus 30%.
  • System not working:
    • In a peaceful zone (Cities)
    • In siege zones
    • In epic zones
  • Reset the system daily at 18:30 Moscow time the timer is updated.
  • You can check your time spent in combat zones using the command - /fatiguetime
  • WIV6dsXE.png?download=1&name=%D0%A1%D0%B

announce_ChangingItemsrarm_en.png

Now, when armor set is enchanted by +6, +7, +8, +9  and +10 equipped items begin to glow effectively.

• Enchant of set +6 creates the effect - white
  • Enchant of set +7 creates the effect - blue
  • Enchant of set +8 creates the effect - purple
  • Enchant of S-Grade set +9 создает эффект - red
  • Enchant of S-Grade set +10 creates the effect - gold

armor_enchant_v2.jpg

announce_enchanting_en6a539a010bd009c6.p

Heavy armor:

Спойлер
Enchant Added bonuses
Enchant of set +4 Vampiric Rage +1%
Decreases reuse time for phys. skills -1%
Enchant of set +5 Vampiric Rage +3%
Decreases reuse time for phys. skills -3%
Enchant of set +6 Vampiric Rage +5%
Decreases reuse time for phys. skills -5%
Enchant of set +7 Vampiric Rage +7%
Decreases reuse time for phys. skills -7%
Enchant of set +8

Vampiric Rage +10%
Decreases reuse time for phys. skills -10%

Enchant of S-grade set +9  Vampiric Rage +13%
Decreases reuse time for phys. skills -13%
Enchant of S-grade set +10 Vampiric Rage +16%
Decreases reuse time for phys. skills -16%

Light armor:

Спойлер
Enchant Added bonuses
Enchant of set +4 Speed +1
Power of phys. and mage skills +1%
Enchant of set +5 Speed +2
Power of phys. and mage skills +3%
Enchant of set +6 Speed +3
Power of phys. and mage skills +5%
Enchant of set +7 Speed +4
Power of phys. and mage skills +7%
Enchant of set +8 Speed +5
Power of phys. and mage skills +10%
Enchant of S-grade set +9  Speed +6
Power of phys. and mage skills +13%
Enchant of S-grade set +10 Speed +7
Power of phys. and mage skills +16%

Robe armor:

Спойлер
Enchant Added bonuses
Enchant of set +4 Max. МР +200
Debuff Resistance +1%
Enchant of set +5 Max. МР +400
Debuff Resistance +3%
Enchant of set +6 Max. МР +600
Debuff Resistance +5%
Enchant of set +7 Max. МР +800
Debuff Resistance +7%
Enchant of set +8 Max. МР +1000
Debuff Resistance +10%
Enchant of S-grade set +9  Max. МР +1200
Debuff Resistance +13%
Enchant of S-grade set +10 Max. МР +1500
Debuff Resistance +16%

announce_sets_b2_en.png

Спойлер
Sets Added bonuses
armor_t68_u_i00.png Blue Wolf Set (Heavy) Stun resistance +30%
armor_t69_ul_i00.png Blue Wolf Leather Set (Light) Stun resistance +30%
armor_t70_u_i00.png Blue Wolf Set (Robe) Stun resistance +30%
armor_t71_ul_i00.png Doom Plate Set (Heavy) Sleep and hold resistance +30%
armor_t72_ul_i00.png Leather Set of Doom (Light) Sleep and hold resistance +30%
armor_t73_u_i00.png Set of Doom (Robe) Sleep and hold resistance +30%
Casting speed +10%

announce_sets_a2_en.png

Спойлер
Sets Added bonuses
armor_t74_u_i00.png Dark Crystal Set (Heavy) P.def +5%
armor_t77_ul_i00.png Tallum Plate Set (Heavy) Mental resistance +30%
armor_t78_ul_i00.png Tallum Leather Set (Light) Mental resistance +30%
Casting speed +15%
armor_t79_u_i00.png Tallum Set (Robe) Mental resistance +30%

announce_sets_s2_en.png

Спойлер
Sets Added bonuses
Armor_t88_u_i00_0.jpg Imperial Crusader Set Sleep and hold resistance changed from 70% to 50%
Attack speed +4%
Armor_t89_ul_i00_0.jpg Draconic Leather Set M. Def. +4%
Resists all debuffs +25%

announce_sets_b2_en.png
Спойлер
Sets Item Added bonuses
armor_t65_u_i00.png Masterwork Zubei's Leather Set (Light) - Masterwork Item that increases Evasion and Resistance to Paralysis. Zubei's Gauntlets Light Armor Resistance to Paralysis +2.5%
Zubei's Boots Light Armor Resistance to Paralysis +2.5%
Zubei's Helmet Light Armor Resistance to Paralysis +3.75%
Zubei Leather Gaiters Resistance to Paralysis +4.3%
armor_t56_u_i00.png Masterwork Set of Zubei (Robe) - Masterwork Item that increases M. Atk. and Resistance to Paralysis. Zubei's Gauntlets Robe Resistance to Paralysis +2.5%
Zubei's Boots Robe Resistance to Paralysis +2.5%
Zubei's Helmet Robe Resistance to Paralysis +3.75%
Stockings of Zubei Resistance to Paralysis +4.3%
armor_t64_u_i00.png Masterwork Zubei's Set (Heavy) - Masterwork Item that increases P. Def., Max HP and Resistance to Paralysis. Zubei's Gauntlets Heavy Armor Resistance to Paralysis +2.5%
Zubei's Boots Heavy Armor Resistance to Paralysis +2.5%
Zubei's Helmet Heavy Armor Resistance to Paralysis +3.75%
Zubei's Gaiters Resistance to Paralysis +4.3%
armor_t67_ul_i00.png Masterwork Avadon Leather Set (Light) - Masterwork Item that increases M. Def., decreases Weight Limit and Resistance to to Mental. Avadon Gloves Light Armor Resistance to Mental +2.5%
Avadon Boots Light Armor Resistance to Mental +2.5%
Avadon Circlet Light Armor Resistance to Mental +3.75%
armor_t59_ul_i00.png Masterwork Avadon Robe Set (Robe) - Masterwork Item that increases P. Def. and Resistance to Mental. Avadon Gloves Robe Resistance to Mental +2.5%
Avadon Boots Robe Resistance to Mental +2.5%
Avadon Circlet Robe Resistance to Mental +3.75%
armor_t66_u_i00.png Masterwork Avadon Heavy Set (Heavy) - Masterwork Item that increases Max HP and Resistance to Mental. Avadon Gloves Heavy Armor Resistance to Mental +2.5%
Avadon Boots Heavy Armor Resistance to Mental +2.5%
Avadon Circlet Heavy Armor Resistance to Mental +3.75%
Avadon Gaiters Resistance to Mental +4.3%
armor_t69_ul_i00.png Masterwork Blue Wolf Leather Set (Light) - Masterwork Item that increases P. Def. and Resistance to Shock. Blue Wolf Gloves Light Armor Resistance to Shock +2.5%
Blue Wolf Boots Light Armor Resistance to Shock +2.5%
Blue Wolf Helmet Light Armor Resistance to Shock +3.75%
armor_t70_u_i00.png Masterwork Blue Wolf Set (Robe) - Masterwork Item that increases Max MP, MP Recovory Rate and Resistance to Shock. Blue Wolf Gloves Robe Resistance to Shock +2.5%
Blue Wolf Boots Robe Resistance to Shock +2.5%
Blue Wolf Helmet Robe Resistance to Shock +3.75%
Blue Wolf Stockings Resistance to Shock +4.3%
armor_t68_u_i00.png Masterwork Blue Wolf Set (Heavy) - Masterwork Item that increases Speed, MP Recovory Rate and Resistance to Shock. Blue Wolf Gloves Heavy Armor Resistance to Shock +2.5%
Blue Wolf Boots Heavy Armor Resistance to Shock +2.5%
Blue Wolf Helmet Heavy Armor Resistance to Shock +3.75%
Blue Wolf Gaiters Resistance to Shock +4.3%
armor_t72_ul_i00.png Masterwork Leather Set of Doom (Light) - Masterwork increases P.Atk., MP Recovory Rate, Resistance to Poison, Resistance to Hold, Resistance to Sleep and Breath Gauge. Doom Gloves Light Armor Resistance to Hold +2.5%
Resistance to Sleep 2.5%.
Doom Boots Light Armor Resistance to Hold +2.5%
Doom Helmet Light Armor Resistance to Hold +3.75%
Resistance to Sleep 3.75%
armor_t73_u_i00.png Masterwork Set of Doom (Robe) - Masterwork increases Resistance to Hold, Resistance to Sleep, Speed, Breath Gauge and MP Recovory Rate. Doom Gloves Robe Resistance to Hold +2.5%
Doom Boots Robe Resistance to Hold +2.5%
Doom Helmet Robe Resistance to Hold +3.75%
Stockings of Doom Resistance to Hold +4.3%
Resistance to Sleep 4.3%
armor_t71_ul_i00.png Masterwork Doom Plate Set (Heavy) - Masterwork Resistance to Hold, Resistance to Sleep, Max HP and Breath Gauge. Doom Gloves Heavy Armor Resistance to Hold +2.5%
Doom Boots Heavy Armor Resistance to Hold +2.5%
Doom Helmet Heavy Armor Resistance to Hold +3.75%

announce_ChangingItemsrweap_en.png

announce_weapon_b_en.png

Спойлер
  • Weapon_art_of_battle_axe_i01_0.jpg Art of Battle Axe [Rsk. Focus] changed to [Focus]. Effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Weapon_deadmans_glory_i01_0.jpg Deadman's Glorу [Anger] changed to [Focus]. Effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Weapon_star_buster_i01_0.jpg Star Buster [Rsk. Focus] changed to [Focus]. Effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Weapon_lancia_i01_0.jpg Lance [Anger] changed to [Focus]. Effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Weapon_sword_of_damascus_i01_0.jpg Sword of Damascus [Focus] changed effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Weapon_guardians_sword_i01_0.jpg Guardian Sword [Focus] changed effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Weapon_demons_sword_i01_0.jpg Demon's Dagger [Crit. Poison] changed to [Focus]. Effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Weapon_hazard_bow_i01_0.jpg Bow of Peril [Cheap Shot] changed to [Focus]. Effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Weapon_bellion_cestus_i01_0.jpg Bellion Cestus [Crit. Poison] changed to [Focus]. Effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Weapon_staff_of_evil_sprit_i01_0.jpg Staff of Evil Spirit [Poison] changed to [Acumen]. Effect: Cast. Speed + 15%;
  • Weapon_bone_of_kaim_vanul_i01_0.jpg Kaim Vanul's Bones [Magic Silence] changed to [Acumen]. Effect: Cast. Speed + 15%.

announce_weapon_a_en.png

Спойлер
  • Weapon_hammer_of_destroyer_i01_0.jpg Destroyer Hammer [Critical Drain] changed to [Focus]. Effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Weapon_inferno_master_i01_0.jpg Infernal Master [Focus] changed effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Weapon_meteor_shower_i01_0.jpg Meteor Shower [Focus] changed to [Focus]. Effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Weapon_carnium_bow_i01_0.jpg Carnage Bow [Light] changed to [Focus]. Effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Weapon_bloody_orchid_i01_0.jpg Bloody Orchid [Focus] changed effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Weapon_blood_tornado_i01_0.jpg Blood Tornado [Focus] changed effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Weapon_halbard_i01_0.jpg Halberd [Crit. Stun] changed to [Focus]. Effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Weapon_elemental_sword_i01_0.jpg Elemental Sword [Magic Paralyze] changed to [Acumen]. Effect: Cast. Speed + 15%;
  • Weapon_tallum_blade_i01_0.jpg Tallum Blade [Crit. Poison] changed to [Focus]. Effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Weapon_tallum_glaive_i01_0.jpg Tallum Glaive [Guidance] changed to [Focus]. Effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Weapon_soul_separator_i01_0.jpg Soul Separator [Guidance] changed to [Focus]. Effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Weapon_doom_crusher_i01_0.jpg Doom Crusher [Anger] changed to [Focus]. Effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Weapon_dragon_grinder_i01_0.jpg Dragon Grinder [Rsk. Haste] changed to [Focus]. Effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Weapon_dark_legions_edge_i01_0.jpg Dark Legion Edge [Rsk. Focus] changed to [Focus]. Effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Weapon_dragon_slayer_i01_0.jpg Dragon Slayer [Crit. Bleed] changed to [Focus]. Effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Weapon_elysian_i01_0.jpg Elysian [Anger] changed to [Focus]. Effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Weapon_sirr_blade_i01_0.jpg Sirra's Blade [Crit. Poison] changed to [Focus]. Effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Weapon_sword_of_ipos_i01_0.jpg Sword of Ipos [Focus] changed effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Weapon_barakiel_axe_i01_0.jpg Barakiel's Axe [Focus] changed effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Weapon_tuning_fork_of_behemoth_i01_0.jpg Behemoth' Tuning Fork [Focus] changed effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Weapon_naga_storm_i01_0.jpg Naga Storm [Focus] changed effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Weapon_tiphon_spear_i01_0.jpg Tiphon's Spear [Long Blow] changed to [Focus]. Effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Weapon_shyid_bow_i01_0.jpg Shyeed's Bow [Focus] changed effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Weapon_sobekk_hurricane_i01_0.jpg Sobekk's Hurricane [Crit. Drain] changed to [Focus]. Effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Weapon_tongue_of_themis_i01_0.jpg Themis' Tongue [Magic Focus] changed to [Acumen]. Effect: Cast. Speed + 15%;
  • Weapon_hand_of_cabrio_i01_0.jpg Cabrio's Hand [Magic Silence] changed to [Acumen]. Effect: Cast. Speed + 15%;

announce_weapon_S_en.png

Спойлер
  • Forgotten_Blade_SA.jpg Forgotten Blade [Focus] changed effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Dragon_Hunter_Axe_SA.jpg Dragon Hunter Axe [HP Regeneration] changed to [Focus]. Effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Angel_Slayer_SA.jpg Angel Slayer [HP Drain] changed to [Focus]. Effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Saint_Spear_SA.jpg Saint Spear [Guidance] changed to [Focus]. Effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Demon_Splinter_SA.jpg Demon Splinter [Focus] changed effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88;
  • Heaven_s_Divider_SA.jpg Heaven's Divider [Focus] changed effect: Chance Crit. Atk. +88.

announce_InstanceZones_en.png

announce_new_Information_en.png
  • Entry requirements: group of 2 to 6 people.
  • Entry into the Hall of the Abyss is carried out from special NPCs in different cities (Depending on the level of the character).
  • Added missions Complete Hall of the Abyss and Complete x2 Hall of the Abyss for finishing of dungeon.
  • As a mission reward, you can get Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg and Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg
  • Zone update: Daily at 6:30 (GMT +3).

announce_new_Trophies_en.png

Additionally, for killing the boss, each member of the group will receive D6JjNSe.png Treasure of the Hall of the Abyss and etc_treasure_box_i02.png Dungeon Conqueror Chest which contains the following rewards:

Спойлер
Treasure Reward
D6JjNSe.png Treasure of the Hall of the Abyss D-grade

Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i01_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (D-grade)

Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_d_i01_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (D-grade)

Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i01_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (D-grade)

Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_d_i01_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (D-grade)

Etc_jewel_box_i00_0.jpg Elven Ring Piece

Etc_elvenearing_beads_i00_0.jpg Elven Earring Beads

Etc_elvennecklace_beads_i00_0.jpg Elven Necklace Beads

Accessary_elven_ring_i00_0.jpg Elven Ring

Accessary_elven_earing_i00_0.jpg Elven Earring

Accessary_elven_necklace_i00_0.jpg Elven Necklace

D6JjNSe.png Treasure of the Hall of the Abyss C-grade

Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i02_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (C-grade)

Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_c_i02_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (C-grade)

Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i02_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (C-grade)

Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_c_i02_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (C-grade)

Etc_gem_clear_i00_0.jpg Ring of Ages Gemstone

Etc_gem_clear_i00_0.jpg Earring of Seal Gemstone

Etc_reagent_white_i00_0.jpg Necklace of Mermaid Teardrop

Accessary_ring_of_ages_i00_0.jpg Ring of Ages

Accessary_earing_of_binding_i00_0.jpg Earring of Seal

Accessary_necklace_of_mermaid_i00_0.jpg Necklace of Mermaid

D6JjNSe.png Treasure of the Hall of the Abyss B-grade

Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i03_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (B-grade)

Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_b_i03_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (B-grade)

Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i03_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (B-grade)

Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_b_i03_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (B-grade)

Etc_gem_black_i00_0.jpg Ring of Black Ore Gemstone

Etc_broken_crystal_silver_i00_0.jpg Earring of Black Ore Piece

Etc_bead_silver_i00_0.jpg Necklace of Black Ore Beads

Accessary_ring_of_black_ore_i00_0.jpg Ring of Black Ore

Accessary_earing_of_black_ore_i00_0.jpg Earring of Black Ore

Accessary_necklace_of_black_ore_i00_0.jp Necklace of Black Ore

D6JjNSe.png Treasure of the Hall of the Abyss A-grade

Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i04_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (A-grade)

Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_a_i04_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (A-grade)

Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i04_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (A-grade)

Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_a_i04_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (A-grade)

Etc_gem_blue_i00_0.jpg Sealed Majestic Ring Gemstone

Etc_gem_blue_i00_0.jpg Sealed Majestic Earring Gemstone

Etc_sealed_majesticbeads_i00_0.jpg Sealed Majestic Necklace Beads

Accessary_inferno_ring_i02_0.jpg Sealed Majestic Ring

Accessary_inferno_earing_i02_0.jpg Sealed Majestic Earring

Accessary_inferno_necklace_i02_0.jpg Sealed Majestic Necklace

D6JjNSe.png Treasure of the Hall of the Abyss S-grade

Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i05_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (S-grade)

Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_s_i05_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (S-grade)

Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i05_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S-grade)

Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S-grade)

Etc_crystal_ball_gold_i00_0.jpg Sealed Tateossian Ring Gem

Etc_broken_crystal_silver_i00_0.jpg Sealed Tateossian Earring Part

Etc_jewel_box_i00_0.jpg Sealed Tateossian Necklace Chain

Accessory_tateossian_ring_i02_0.jpg Sealed Tateossian Ring

Accessory_tateossian_earring_i02_0.jpg Sealed Tateossian Earring

Accessory_tateossian_necklace_i02_0.jpg Sealed Tateossian Necklace

etc_treasure_box_i02.png Dungeon Conqueror Chest

Etc_reagent_white_i00_0.jpg Greater Healing Potion

Etc_potion_scarlet_i00_0.jpg Healing Potion

499f0be66c772dc2ce1c6ac973c20eed.png Traveler's Chowder

Etc_box_of_adventure_1_i00_0.jpg Box with Bonus XP Rune and SP 30% (1 Hour)

• Entry requirements: group of 2 to 8 people.
  • Entry into the Labyrinth of the Abyss - carried out from special NPCs in different cities (Depending on the level of the character).
  • Added missions Complete Labyrinth of the Abyss and Complete x2 Labyrinth of the Abyss for finishing of dungeon.
  • As a mission reward, you can get Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg and Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg
  • Special titles have been added to the main monsters on the 1st floors of the labyrinth.
  • Zone update: Daily at 6:30 (GMT +3).

• Raid Boss: Zaken
  • Level: 50~85
  • Available time: 1 hour
  • Update time: Wednesday and Saturday on 6:30 (GMT +3)
  • Entrance: 8 characters
  • Entrance to the island through NPC Zaken Researcher Somulitan
    Спойлер

download?id=tU21d3nz4mEKyUwdkikAaATxaOSY

• Entrance to the instance zone through NPC Pathfinder Worker
    Спойлер

download?id=JN5LV61aQBqyeQ3Thpm2Ai8394qg

• If zaken was killed for 15 min or less - each member of group take more Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg Experience and Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg Skill Points.
  • If Zaken will killed later than 15 minutes - the group gets less Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg Experience and Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg Skill Points.
  • Receipt Accessory_earring_of_zaken_i00_0.jpg Earring of Zaken as a trophy from the Raid Boss Zaken will be available later.

announce_new_Trophies_en.png

Спойлер
Dungeon level Trophies
Fight with Zaken (50-60 level)

Weapon_tears_of_wizard_i00_0.jpg Top B Weapon - All types

Weapon_sword_of_valhalla_i00_0.jpg Low B Weapon - All types

Etc_sword_body_i00_0.jpg Keys Top B Weapon - All types

Etc_sword_body_i00_0.jpg Keys Low B Weapon - All types

Etc_soul_stone_i00_0.jpg Ability to upgrade Soul Crystal to level 11

Fight with Zaken (60-65 level)

Weapon_eye_of_soul_i00_0.jpg Low A Weapon - All types

Etc_sword_body_i00_0.jpg Keys Low A Weapon - All types

Etc_soul_stone_i00_0.jpg Ability to upgrade Soul Crystal to level 12

Fight with Zaken (65-70 level)

Weapon_dragon_flame_head_i00_0.jpg Top A Weapon - All types

Etc_sword_body_i00_0.jpg Keys Top A Weapon - All types

Fight with Zaken (70-75 levelи)

Weapon_hand_of_cabrio_i00_0.jpg Best A Weapon - All types

Etc_sword_body_i00_0.jpg Keys Best A Weapon - All types

Fight with Zaken (76-85 level)

Weapon_arcana_mace_i00_0.jpg S weapon - All types

Etc_sword_body_i00_0.jpg Keys S Weapon - All types

announce_gf_GrandOlympiad_en.png

• The Great Olympiad will be available 3 weeks after the start of the server.
  • The time of the Olympiad is on Friday and Saturday from 17:00 to 23:40 (GMT+3)
    • At 23:40 (GMT+3) registration closes;
    • The end of the period and the nomination of heroes on Sunday at 00:00 (GMT+3);
  • The number of available battles - 70; 35 on Friday and 35 on Saturday (you can't have 70 fights in one day)
  • Registration for the Olympiad is available for characters of level 76 and those with 3 professions.
  • To start the competition, 20 characters are required.
  • You have 60 seconds to prepare for battle.
  • The duration of the battle is 5 minutes.
  • Teleportation from the arena - 40 seconds.
  • The initial number of character points is 50.
  • The maximum number of points that can be lost/gained per battle is 10.
  • Class battles are disabled.

announce_new_battles_en.png

• Arena Win: Scroll_of_verification_i00_0.jpg Symbol of the Olympiad x100
  • Arena Defeat: Scroll_of_verification_i00_0.jpg Symbol of the Olympiad x50

announce_new_period_en.png

Characters who take from 1st to 10th place in their class receive an award for the entire next period of the Olympiad.

• 1st place:
    • 2022-12-08-10_46_32-Frigg---valhalla-age Max HP/MP/CP +500, Weight limit increase +100,000. Passive bonus
    • 2022-12-08-10_45_14-Frigg---valhalla-age Symbol of the Olympiad x100 000
  • 2nd place:
    • 2022-12-08-10_46_32-Frigg---valhalla-age Max HP/MP/CP +500, Weight limit increase +100,000. Passive bonus
    • 2022-12-08-10_45_14-Frigg---valhalla-age Symbol of the Olympiad x50 000
  • 3rd place: 
    • 2022-12-08-10_45_14-Frigg---valhalla-age Symbol of the Olympiad x30 000
  • 4th place: 
    • 2022-12-08-10_46_32-Frigg---valhalla-age Max HP/MP/CP +250, Weight limit increase +100,000. Passive bonus
    • 2022-12-08-10_45_14-Frigg---valhalla-age Symbol of the Olympiad x20 000
  • 5th place: 
    • 2022-12-08-10_46_32-Frigg---valhalla-age Max HP/MP/CP +250, Weight limit increase +100,000. Passive bonus
    • 2022-12-08-10_45_14-Frigg---valhalla-age Symbol of the Olympiad x10 000
  • 6th-10th place:
    • 2022-12-08-10_45_14-Frigg---valhalla-age Symbol of the Olympiad x5 000
  • Exchange of points scored during the Olympiad. 
    • 1 point = 2022-12-08-10_45_14-Frigg---valhalla-age Symbol of the Olympiad x200
    • Exchange condition: More than 50 points for the period and at least 5 fights. 

announce_new_Weekly_en.png

• Awards for participation in the Olympics
    Спойлер
    In total, 70 battles can be held. The player does not have to win, it is enough to participate. Rewards can be obtained for 5, 10, 20, 50 and 60 games.
    Mission Reward
    Play 5 battles

2022-12-08-10_45_14-Frigg---valhalla-age Symbol of the Olympiad x250

Play 10 battles

2022-12-08-10_45_14-Frigg---valhalla-age Symbol of the Olympiad x500

Event_hero_treasure_box_i00_0.jpg Chest of the Olympiad х1

Play 20 battles

2022-12-08-10_45_14-Frigg---valhalla-age Symbol of the Olympiad x1000

Play 50 battles

2022-12-08-10_45_14-Frigg---valhalla-age Symbol of the Olympiad x2500

etc_treasure_box_i02.png Olympiad Premium Chest х1

Play 60 battles

2022-12-08-10_45_14-Frigg---valhalla-age Symbol of the Olympiad x3500

• Awards for winning the Olympics
    Спойлер
    You have to win games. 3/5/10/25/35 games for maximum reward.
    Mission Reward
    Win 3 times

2022-12-08-10_45_14-Frigg---valhalla-age Symbol of the Olympiad x300

Win 5 times

Win 10 times

Win 25 times

Win 35 times

announce_new_Chest_en.png

• Event_hero_treasure_box_i00_0.jpg Chest of the Olympiad
    Спойлер

Etc_mineral_general_i03_0.jpg Life Stone

Etc_mineral_special_i03_0.jpg Mid-Grade Life Stone

Etc_mineral_rare_i03_0.jpg High-Grade Life Stone

Etc_mineral_unique_i03_0.jpg Top-Grade Life Stone

Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i03_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (B)

Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i04_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (A)

Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i05_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (S)

Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i03_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (В)

Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i04_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (A)

Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i05_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S)

Etc_codex_of_giant_i00_0.jpg Giants Codex

Accessory_ring_of_hero_i00_0.jpg Olympias Ring 

Accessory_earring_of_hero_i00_0.jpg Olympias Earring

Accessory_necklace_of_hero_i00_0.jpg Olympias Necklace

• etc_treasure_box_i02.png Olympiad Premium Chest
    Спойлер

Etc_mineral_general_i03_0.jpg Life Stone

Etc_mineral_special_i03_0.jpg Mid-Grade Life Stone

Etc_mineral_rare_i03_0.jpg High-Grade Life Stone

Etc_mineral_unique_i03_0.jpg Top-Grade Life Stone

Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i03_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (B)

Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i04_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (A)

Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i05_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (S)

Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i03_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (В)

Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i04_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (A)

Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i05_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S)

Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_b_i03_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (B)

Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_a_i04_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (A)

Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_s_i05_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (S)

Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_b_i03_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (В)

Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_a_i04_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (A)

Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S)

Etc_codex_of_giant_i00_0.jpg Giants Codex

etc_codex_of_giant_i03.png Giants Codex - Mastery

Accessory_ring_of_hero_i00_0.jpg Olympias Ring

Accessory_earring_of_hero_i00_0.jpg Olympias Earring

Accessory_necklace_of_hero_i00_0.jpg Olympias Necklace

announce_new_reward_en.png

• Weapon_the_bow_of_hero_i00_0.jpg Hero's weapon. Standard, corresponds to the Gracia Final chronicles. (Specifications will change depending on the development of the server)
  • Accessory_hero_cap_i00_0.jpg Wings of Fate Circlet;
  • hero_bers.jpg Hero skills. 
    Спойлер

hero_bers.jpg Active Skill: Heroic Berserker - Increases Accuracy by 8, P. Def. Atk. at 500, M. Def. Atk. at 500, Speed Atk. and fast cast spells by 100, run speed by 20, resistance to buff removal by 80, HP recovery skills by 100% and protect against debuffs. It also reduces P. Def. by 25%, M. Def. by 25%, Evasion by 8. Consumes 40 HP. Soul Ores. Action time: 2 min.

hero_valor.jpg Active Skill: Heroic DauntlessIncreases P. Def. by 125 Phys. Attack by 125 and resistance to buff removal by 40. Consumes 80 Power. Spirit Ores. Action time: 2 min.

Skill0395_0.jpg Miracle of Heroism P. Def. Def. +5400, M. Def. Def. +4050 buff removal resistance +80, speed +5. Consumes 40 units. Soul Ores. Duration: 10 sec. 

announce_new_Tickets_en.png

• You can purchase useful items, talismans from the Manager of the Olympiad.
    Спойлер
    Item Price
    Fame.jpg Reputation 2022-12-08-10_45_14-Frigg---valhalla-age Symbol of the Olympiad x20
    Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i03_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (B) 2022-12-08-10_45_14-Frigg---valhalla-age Symbol of the Olympiad x500
    Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i04_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (A) 2022-12-08-10_45_14-Frigg---valhalla-age Symbol of the Olympiad x1.500
    Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i05_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (S) 2022-12-08-10_45_14-Frigg---valhalla-age Symbol of the Olympiad x3.500
    Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_b_i03_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (B) 2022-12-08-10_45_14-Frigg---valhalla-age Symbol of the Olympiad x4.000
    Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_a_i04_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (A) 2022-12-08-10_45_14-Frigg---valhalla-age Symbol of the Olympiad x10.000
    Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_s_i05_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (S) 2022-12-08-10_45_14-Frigg---valhalla-age Symbol of the Olympiad x30.000
    Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i03_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (В) 2022-12-08-10_45_14-Frigg---valhalla-age Symbol of the Olympiad x3.000
    Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i04_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (A) 2022-12-08-10_45_14-Frigg---valhalla-age Symbol of the Olympiad x12.000
    Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i05_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S) 2022-12-08-10_45_14-Frigg---valhalla-age Symbol of the Olympiad x35.000
    Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_b_i03_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (В) 2022-12-08-10_45_14-Frigg---valhalla-age Symbol of the Olympiad x40.000
    Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_a_i04_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (A) 2022-12-08-10_45_14-Frigg---valhalla-age Symbol of the Olympiad x85.000
    Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S) 2022-12-08-10_45_14-Frigg---valhalla-age Symbol of the Olympiad x210.000
    Etc_codex_of_giant_i00_0.jpg Giants Codex 2022-12-08-10_45_14-Frigg---valhalla-age Symbol of the Olympiad x5.000
    etc_codex_of_giant_i01.png Giants Codex - Oblivion 2022-12-08-10_45_14-Frigg---valhalla-age Symbol of the Olympiad x5.000
    etc_codex_of_giant_i02.png Giants Codex - Discipline 2022-12-08-10_45_14-Frigg---valhalla-age Symbol of the Olympiad x10.000
    etc_codex_of_giant_i03.png Giants Codex - Mastery 2022-12-08-10_45_14-Frigg---valhalla-age Symbol of the Olympiad x30.000
    Etc_shirts_a_i04_0.jpg Hero T-shirt 2022-12-08-10_45_14-Frigg---valhalla-age Symbol of the Olympiad x30.000
    Br_spell_books_magic_i01_0.jpg Forgotten Scroll 2022-12-08-10_45_14-Frigg---valhalla-age Symbol of the Olympiad x52.000 Fame.jpg Reputation x26.000 Etc_adena_i00_0.jpg Adena х12.000.000

announce_gf_rb_endd164a20a845c942.png

• The drop from the raid bosses corresponds to the Gracia Final chronicles.
  • The respawn time of Raid Bosses has been changed. Respawn Time: 16+-4 hours.
  • Changed the respawn time of the Raid bosses required for the Whisper of Fate quest (Sub-class quest):
    • Respawn time: 8 + 2 hours.
      • Shilen's Messenger Cabrio
      • Death Lord Hallate
      • Kernon
      • Longhorn Golkonda
  • The ability to pump was added Etc_soul_stone_i01_0.jpg Soul Crystal on the next Raid Bosses.
    Спойлер

Etc_soul_stone_i01_0.jpg Soul Crystal - Level 11. Leveling Chance 5%

• Ancient Weird Drake
    • Giant Marpanak
    • Rahha
    • Fierce Tiger King Angel
    • Gargoyle Lord Tiphon

Etc_soul_stone_i01_0.jpg Soul Crystal - Level 12. Leveling Chance 5%

• Ancient Weird Drake
    • Giant Marpanak
    • Rahha
    • Fierce Tiger King Angel
    • Gargoyle Lord Tiphon

Etc_soul_stone_i01_0.jpg Soul Crystal - Level 13. Leveling Chance 5%

• Longhorn Golkonda
    • Varka's Chief Horus
    • Gordon
    • Ketra Chief Brakki
  • The system for obtaining items on the quest for the 4th and 5th level of the alliance has been changed from Etc_ketra_friendship_5_i00_0.jpg Ketra and Etc_barka_friendship_5_i00_0.jpg Varka
    • Removed the standard system for obtaining items. Now it is not required to be in the group that finished off the boss in order to get the quest item.
    • Now when killing bosses (Ketra's Hero Hekaton, Ketra Commander Tayr, Varka Hero Shadith, Varka's Commander Mos) a chest will appear, talking to which you can get a quest item.
      IMPORTANT! The quest item from the chest can only be obtained if there is a quest to kill the boss.
      Спойлер

Alliance with Varka Silenos:

• Killing Ketra's Hero Hekaton will spawn a chest Hekaton's Chest, which will issue Etc_skull_white_i00_0.jpg Head of Hekaton
      • Killing Ketra Commander Tayr will spawn a chest Commander Tayr's Chest, which will issue Etc_skull_red_i00_0.jpg Head of Tayr

Союз с Орками Кетра:

• Killing Varka Hero Shadith will spawn a chestк Shadith's Chest, which will issue Etc_skull_white_i00_0.jpg Head of Shadith.
      • Killing Varka's Commander Mos will spawn a chest Commander Mos's Chest, which will issue Etc_skull_red_i00_0.jpg Head of Mos
  • Changed raid boss respawn time Barakiel. Respawn time: 8 + 2 hours. The finishing group receives an item Weapon_sprites_staff_i00_0.jpg Staff of Goddess: Rain Song.
  • Alternative way to get Weapon_sprites_staff_i00_0.jpg Staff of Goddess: Rain Song
    Спойлер

Let's go to Ivory Tower - Underground Shop Area. We talk with the urn.

kP6VAugS.jpgOJzUteTo.jpg2KewdN6f.jpg

Let's start creating a staff, for this we need:

• Etc_luxury_wine_c_i00_0.jpg Nightmare Oil х1 
    • Etc_luxury_wine_b_i00_0.jpg Hellfire Oil х1 
    • Etc_dragons_blood_i04_0.jpg Abuss Oil х1 

Required amount of reagents:

• Etc_broken_crystal_silver_i00_0.jpg Moonstone Shard х100
    • powder_gray.jpg Volcanic Ash х30
    • reagent_silver.jpg Quicksilver х2
    • piece_bone_black.jpg Rotten Bone Piace х100
    • ginseng_red.jpg Blood Root х20
    • inf_ore_high.jpg Lava Stone х100
    • powder_orange.jpg Sulfer х3
    • reagent_green.jpg Demons Blood х100
    • inf_ore_least.jpg Infernium Ore х100

Let's start creating Etc_luxury_wine_c_i00_0.jpg Nightmare Oil:

We create Mithril_Ore.jpg Lunargent. We put:

• Etc_broken_crystal_silver_i00_0.jpg Moonstone Shard х10 + powder_gray.jpg Volcanic Ash х1 cook at 1 temperature - Salamander.
    • We get Coarse_Bone_Powder.jpg Moon Dust х1. We repeat the steps 9 more times. We get Coarse_Bone_Powder.jpg Moon Dust х10.
    • Then, put in the urn: Coarse_Bone_Powder.jpg Moon Dust х10 + reagent_silver.jpg Quicksilver х1 cook at 1 temperature - Salamander.
    • We get Mithril_Ore.jpg Lunargent х1.

We create Etc_dragons_blood_i02_0.jpg Midnight Oil. We put:

• piece_bone_black.jpg Rotten Bone Peace х10 + ginseng_red.jpg Blood Root х1 cook at 1 temperature - Salamander.
    • We get potion_purpel.jpg Necroplasm х1. We repeat the steps 9 more times. We get  potion_purpel.jpg Necroplasm х10.
    • Then, put in the urn: potion_purpel.jpg Necroplasm х10 + reagent_silver.jpg Quicksilver х1 cook at 1 temperature - Salamander.
    • We get Etc_dragons_blood_i02_0.jpg Midnight Oil х1.

Then cook Etc_luxury_wine_c_i00_0.jpg Nightmare Oil: Mithril_Ore.jpg Lunargent х1 + Etc_dragons_blood_i02_0.jpg Midnight Oil х1 cook at 1 temperature - Salamander. We get Etc_luxury_wine_c_i00_0.jpg Nightmare Oil х1.

Let's start creating Etc_luxury_wine_b_i00_0.jpg Hellfire Oil.

We create Etc_dragons_blood_i00_0.jpg Fire Essence. We put:

• inf_ore_high.jpg Lava Stones х10 + powder_gray.jpg Volcanic Ash х1 cook at 1 temperature - Salamander.
    • We get Etc_powder_red_i00_0.jpg Magma Dust х1. We need Etc_powder_red_i00_0.jpg Magma Dust х10.
    • Then, put in the urn: Etc_powder_red_i00_0.jpg Magma Dust х10 + powder_orange.jpg Sulfur х1 cook at 1 temperature - Salamander.
    • We get Etc_dragons_blood_i00_0.jpg Fire Essence х1

We create Etc_dragons_blood_i05_0.jpg Demonic Essence. We put:

• reagent_green.jpg Demon`s Blood х10 +  ginseng_red.jpg Blood Root х1 cook at 1 temperature - Salamander.
    • We get Etc_potion_green_i00_0.jpg Demonplasm х1. We need Etc_potion_green_i00_0.jpg Demonplasm х10
    • Then, put in the urn: Etc_potion_green_i00_0.jpg Demonplasm х10 + powder_orange.jpg Sulfur х1 cook at 1 temperature - Salamander.
    • We get Etc_dragons_blood_i05_0.jpg Demonic Essence х1

Then cook Etc_luxury_wine_b_i00_0.jpg Hellfire Oil: Etc_dragons_blood_i00_0.jpg Fire Essence х1 + Etc_dragons_blood_i05_0.jpg Demonic Essence х1 cook at 1 temperature - Salamander. We get Etc_luxury_wine_b_i00_0.jpg Hellfire Oil х1

Let's start creating Etc_dragons_blood_i04_0.jpg Abuss Oil.
    We create powder_black.jpg Inferno Dust. We put:

• inf_ore_least.jpg Infernium Ore х10 + powder_gray.jpg Volcanic Ash х1 cook at 1 temperature - Salamander.
    • We get powder_black.jpg Inferno Dust х1. We repeat the steps 9 more times. We get powder_black.jpg Inferno Dust х10

We create Etc_dragons_blood_i04_0.jpg Abuss Oil: powder_black.jpg Inferno Dust х10 + powder_orange.jpg Sulfur х1 cook at 1 temperature - Salamander. We get Etc_dragons_blood_i04_0.jpg Abuss Oil.

All crafted items Etc_luxury_wine_c_i00_0.jpg2022-12-08-12_48_59-Etc_luxury_wine_b_i0Etc_dragons_blood_i04_0.jpg  - exchange for Weapon_sprites_staff_i00_0.jpg Staff of Goddess: Rain Song

epic_2_en.png

siege_Changes_en.png

• Increased the level of low-level Epic Bosses:
    • Queen Ant
    • Core
    • Orfen
    • Zaken
  • Increased the characretistics of low-level Epic Bosses:
    • Physical Defense.
    • Magical Defense.
    • Maximum HP.
  • Updated trophies obtained from low-level Epic Bosses.
  • The list of trophies will change as the server progresses.
  • Characteristics of Epic Bosses will change as the server progresses.

epic_aq_en.png

• Level: 65
  • Respawn time: Monday and Thursday: 21:00 - 21:30 (GMT +3) 
  • List of Trophies:
    Спойлер
    • Accessory_ring_of_queen_ant_i00_0.jpg Ring of Queen Ant
    • Armor_t71_ul_i00_0.jpg Armor B - Top Rank
    • Weapon_sword_of_valhalla_i00_0.jpg Weapon B - Low Rank
    • Armor t59 ul i00 0.jpg Armor B - Low Rank

epic_core_enb563227c9ce46dd8.png

• Respawn time: Every 3 days from 12:00 to 23:00 (GMT +3)
  • List of Trophies:
    Спойлер
    • Accessory_ring_of_core_i00_0.jpg Ring of Core

epic_Orfen_en.png

• Respawn time: Every 3 days from 12:00 to 23:00 (GMT +3)
  • List of Trophies:
    Спойлер
    • Accessory_earring_of_orfen_i00_0.jpg Earring of Orfen

epic_Zaken_en.png

• Respawn time: Monday:  22:00 - 22:30 (GMT +3)
  • List of Trophies:
    Спойлер
    • Accessory_earring_of_zaken_i00_0.jpg Earring of Zaken

epic_Frintezza_en010b9d2c249e04f4.png

• Level: 85
  • Respawn time: Wednesday: 21:00 - 22:00 (GMT +3)
  • List of TrophiesAccessory_necklace_of_frintessa_i00_0.jp Standard, consistent with the Gracia Final Chronicles.

epic_Baium_en.png

• Level: 75
  • Respawn time: Wednesday: 22:00 - 23:00 (GMT +3)
  • List of TrophiesAccessory_ring_of_baium_i00_0.jpg Standard, consistent with the Gracia Final Chronicles.

epic_Valakas_en.png

• Level: 85
  • Respawn time: Every 2 weeks: Week after week with Antharas. Thursday: 22:00 - 23:00 (GMT +3)
  • List of TrophiesAccessory_necklace_of_valakas_i00_0.jpg Standard, consistent with the Gracia Final Chronicles.

epic_antharas_en.png

• Level: 79
  • Respawn time: Every 2 weeks:  Week after week with Valakas. Thursday: 22:00 - 23:00 (GMT +3)
  • List of TrophiesAccessory_earring_of_antaras_i00_0.jpg Standard, consistent with the Gracia Final Chronicles.

announce_RSilver_en.png

r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver - a special in-game currency that can be obtained as a reward for completing missions, participating in events, promotions and through the loyalty program of the Valhalla-Age universe. It can be spent on useful items for development, various runes, temporary items, useful consumables, armor and weapon enchant scrolls, a temporary premium account in a special store. Exchange of r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver available in all cities from NPC John Dee, who stands next to the Newbie Guides.

download?id=zoGpKrBTSPRN0I30Q9bM8E5h61oL

announce_new_assortment_en.png

Спойлер
Item Price
Etc_fruit_cocktail_i01_0.jpg Fresh Fruit Cocktail (Warrior) х1

r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver х70

Etc_adena_i00_0.jpg Adena х80000

Etc_fruit_cocktail_i00_0.jpg Sweet Fruit Cocktail (Mage) х1

Etc_adena_i00_0.jpg Adena х80000

anoye9Z.png Shadow Weapon С-grade (to choose from)

r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver х50

Etc_adena_i00_0.jpg Adena х65000

1mfNFVp.png Shadow Weapon B-grade (to choose from)

Etc_adena_i00_0.jpg Adena х75000

Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-04-1414.42.34 Box with Rune Exp+SP 30% (1 hour) х1 r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver х105
Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-04-1414.42.34 Box with Rune Drop 30% (1 hour) х1 r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver х130
Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-04-1414.42.34 Box with Rune Adena 30% (1 hour) х1 r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver х115
Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-04-1414.50.32 Extra Entrance Pass - Kamaloka (Labyrinth of the Abyss)

r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver х90

Etc_coins_gold_i00_0.jpg.ddc6c04033699fc Unit х3

Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-04-1414.50.32 Extra Entrance Pass - Kamaloka (Hall of the Abyss)

Etc_coins_gold_i00_0.jpg.ddc6c04033699fc Unit х2

Etc_gem_clear_i00_0.jpg Dimensional Diamond х10

r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver х3

Etc_adena_i00_0.jpg Adena х2500

FgEzeie.png Agation Auto-loot (3 hours) х1

Etc_adena_i00_0.jpg Adena х80000

Etc_energy_stone_i00_0.jpg Energy Stone х100

r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver х2

Etc_adena_i00_0.jpg Adena х5000

Etc_recall_crystal_i00_0.jpg Summoning Crystal

Etc_adena_i00_0.jpg Adena х17500

Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i01_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (D) х1

r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver х14

Etc_adena_i00_0.jpg Adena х3000

Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i02_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (С) х1

r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver х28

Etc_adena_i00_0.jpg Adena х7500

Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i01_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (D) х1

r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver х40

Etc_adena_i00_0.jpg Adena х25000

Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i02_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (С) х1

r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver х90

Etc_adena_i00_0.jpg Adena х55000

pa_coupon.jpg Premium coupon ticket 6 hours r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver х300
Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-03-0222.58.32 Hunter Potion х1 r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver х45
Etc_scroll_of_return_i00_0.jpg Scroll of Escape х10 

Etc_adena_i00_0.jpg Adena х2000

Etc_scroll_of_resurrection_i00_0.jpg Scroll of Resurrection х10

Etc_adena_i00_0.jpg Adena х10000

Etc_scroll_of_return_agit_i00_0.jpg Scroll of Escape: Clan Hall х10

Etc_scroll_of_return_castle_i00_0.jpg Scroll of Escape: Castle х10

Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-05-0118.08.21 Lucky Enchant Stone: Enchant Weapon (D) 20%

r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver х300

Etc_adena_i00_0.jpg Adena х450000

Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-05-0118.09.06 Lucky Enchant Stone: Enchant Weapon (С) 18%

r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver х400

Etc_adena_i00_0.jpg Adena х550000

Rnp3uqR.png Lucky Enchant Stone: Enchant Weapon (В) 20%

r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver х550

Etc_adena_i00_0.jpg Adena х700000

Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-05-0118.09.41 Lucky Enchant Stone: Enchant Armor (D) 35%

r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver х150

Etc_adena_i00_0.jpg Adena х95000

Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-05-0118.10.20 Lucky Enchant Stone: Enchant Armor (С) 27%

r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver х200

Etc_adena_i00_0.jpg Adena х155000

qortseR.png Lucky Enchant Stone: Enchant Armor (В) 23%

r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver х255

Etc_adena_i00_0.jpg Adena х200000

announce_gf_Pets_enc716489048ab5d49.png

If you know, every player L2 can make petwho will become reliable friend and comrade for him.
For your convenience, we have slightly changed and diversified pet system, and noted in this thread all key points:

image.php?di=U6IN.png

• Absolutely all pets have the same positive effects from both Kookaburra and the Buffalo. Finally no need to choose!
  • Maximum buff level will be available already at level 55 pet, immediately after him evolution. Complete list of available buffs under the spoiler: 
Spoiler

Magic set: 

• Skill1059_0.jpg Pet Empower
  • Skill1048_0.jpg Pet Blessed Soul
  • Skill1045_0.jpg Pet Blessed Body
  • Skill1040_0.jpg Pet Shield
  • Skill1085_0.jpg Pet Acumen
  • Skill1078_0.jpg Pet Concentration

Warrior set: 

• Skill1040_0.jpg Pet Shield
  • Skill1068_0.jpg Pet Might
  • Skill1240_0.jpg Pet Guidance
  • Skill1086_0.jpg Pet Haste
  • Skill1268_0.jpg Pet Vampiric Rage
  • Skill1077_0.jpg Pet Focus
  • Skill1242_0.jpg Pet Death Whisper
  • Skill1045_0.jpg Pet Blessed Body
  • Skill1048_0.jpg Pet Blessed Soul
  • Now pet skills Skill1013_0.jpg Rechage and Skill1217_0.jpg Great Heal can be used while not in combat;
  • Will be added four active abilities, which will allow you to control your pet's behavior. Duration: 2 hours.
Spoiler
  • Controlling Effect of Physical Buff - prohibits pet from applying following skills: Pet Might, Pet Guidance, Pet Haste, Pet Vampiric Rage, Pet Focus, Pet Death Whisper, Pet Body Bless, Pet Shield;
  • Control Magic Buff Effect - prohibits pet from applying following skills: Pet Inspire, Bless Pet Spirit, Pet Shield, Bless Pet's Body, Pet's Acumen, Pet Concentration;
  • Recovery Control - prohibits restoration of mana to character;
  • Heal Control - prohibits character health restoration.
  • Also added new animals, which will differ from current ones only in appearance. In order to get a new pet, you need have old one and Units, talk with  Queen of Cats (game store) and select appropriate item. List of available pets:

pets-eng-1.png

pets-eng-2.png

announce_Referralsystem_en.png

The referral system is available in the Personal Cabinet of each Master Account in the "Streaming Center" section.

Спойлер

Valhalla-Age-AccountPanelforL2R_New-Oper

In the streaming center, your referral menu is available to you, where you can: 

• Copy your referral link
    Спойлер

• Check your referral balance
    Спойлер

• Check your referrals
    Спойлер

• Set up your referral account
    Спойлер

To become a referral, you just need to drive in the address that another player will offer you and register on the site. Your Master Account will be linked automatically and you will also be able to distribute your referral link.

announce_RewardsInviter_en.png

• Obtaining of the 2nd profession - R-Coin x14
  • Receiving a Sub-Class - R-Coin x20
  • Obtaining the status of a Noblesse - R-Coin x30
  • Obtaining of the 3rd profession - R-Coin x50.

The reward "Invited" is issued to the balance of the referral account, which can be exchanged for Units 1 to 1

announce_RewardsInvited_en.png

• Receiving of level 30:
    • Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-04-1414.42.34 Box with Rune Exp+SP 30% (1 hour) х2
    • Beer-Bottle.jpg Bottle of Beer х2
    • Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-03-0222.57.03 Soulshot and Spiritshot coupon х10
  • Obtaining the 2nd profession: 
    • Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-04-1414.42.34 Box with Rune Exp+SP 30% (1 hour) х3
    • Beer-Bottle.jpg Bottle of Beer х6
    • Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-03-0222.57.03 Soulshot and Spiritshot coupon х10
  • Receiving of level 56:
    • Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-04-1414.42.34 Box with Rune Exp+SP 30% (1 hour) х2
    • Beer-Bottle.jpg Bottle of Beer х5
  • Receiving of level 66:
    • pa_coupon.jpg Premium Account Coupon 3 days х1
  • Receiving a Sub-Class
    • pa_coupon.jpg Premium Account Coupon 7 days х1
  • Obtaining the status of a Noblesse:
    • Beer-Bottle.jpg Bottle of Beer x5.
    • Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-03-2318.58.59 Hot Rice Cake x2
    • Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-04-1414.42.34 Box with Rune Exp+SP 30% (1 hour) x2
    • Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-04-1414.42.34 Box with rune of Drop Adena 30% (1 hour) x2
    • Etc_coins_gold_i00_0.jpg.ddc6c04033699fc Unit x10
  • Receiving of level 73:
    • Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-04-1414.42.34 Box with Rune Exp+SP 30% (1 hour) x2
    • Beer-Bottle.jpg Bottle of Beer x5
  • Receiving of level 76:
    • Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-04-1414.42.34 Box with Rune Exp+SP 30% (1 hour) x3
    • Beer-Bottle.jpg Bottle of Beer x5

The reward for the "Invited" is issued to the warehouse of the Personal Account. 

Attention! The list of tasks and rewards can be updated.

announce_gf_Quests_enb7b0649bb75403e7.pn

Daily Quests allow character to receive individual rewards for various actions: raising character's level, hunting monsters, participating in Olympiad, and other types of activity.

Quests are divided into 4 sections: hunting, raids, system and development. Each section contains corresponding tasks. Number will appear above section tab if character has fulfilled conditions of any task and you can get reward.

There are several types of daily quests. Some of them are completed only once, for example, quest to increase level of character, while others can be repeated from day to day.

In daily tasks window, you can see progress, update times and rewards for tasks.

• One-time missions cannot be repeated.
  • Daily quests are reset every day at 6:30 (GMT +3) ATTENTION! If you did not accept a reward for a completed daily (or weekly) task before the cooldown and accepted it after, then the previous period for receiving the reward will be skipped and the daily task will go into cooldown until the next day.
  • Weekly quests are reset every Monday at 6:30 (GMT +3).
Cycle Name Task Reward
Daily Daily Hunting - 100 Receive it when you kill any 100 monsters. Monsters that are more then 10 levels lower than the character are not counted.

r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver x2

mission_rice.jpg Rice Cake x1

Daily Daily Hunting - 200 Receive it when you kill any 200 monsters. Monsters that are more then 10 levels lower than the character are not counted. 

r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver - x4

Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-04-1414.42.34 Box with Rune Exp+SP 30% (1 hour) (Box duration 12 hours) - x1

Daily Daily Hunting - 250 Receive it when you kill any 250 monsters. Monsters that are more then 10 levels lower than the character are not counted.

r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver x5

Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-03-0222.55.48 Vitality points x1

Beer-Bottle.jpg Bottle of Beer x1

Daily Daily Hunting - 300 Receive it when you kill any 300 monsters. Monsters that are more then 10 levels lower than the character are not counted.

r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver - 6 шт.

Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-03-0222.57.03 Soulshot & Spititshot coupon x5

Daily Daily Hunting - 400 Receive it when you kill any 400 monsters. Monsters that are more then 10 levels lower than the character are not counted.

r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver x8

Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-03-0222.58.32 Hunter Potion (3 hours) x1

Daily Daily Hunting - 500 Receive it when you kill any 500 monsters. Monsters that are more then 10 levels lower than the character are not counted.

r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver x9

Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-03-0222.57.03 Soulshot & Spititshot coupon x5

Daily Daily Hunting - 700 Receive it when you kill any 700 monsters. Monsters that are more then 10 levels lower than the character are not counted.

r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver x10

Daily Daily Hunting - 950 Receive it when you kill any 950 monsters. Monsters that are more then 10 levels lower than the character are not counted. 

r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver x11

q83hNEQ.png Scroll of Attack (PvE) - 5 шт.

Daily Daily Hunting - 1500 Receive it when you kill any 1500 monsters. Monsters that are more then 10 levels lower than the character are not counted.

r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver x13

yrm4Vv0.png Scroll of Protection (PvE) x5

Weekly Week Hunting - 2000 Receive it when you kill any 2000 monsters. Monsters that are more then 10 levels lower than the character are not counted.

r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver x50

Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-04-1414.42.34 Box with Rune Exp+SP 30% (1 hour) x1

Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-04-1414.42.34 Box with Rune Drop 30% (1 hour) x1

Weekly Week Hunting - 6000 Receive it when you kill any 6000 monsters. Monsters that are more then 10 levels lower than the character are not counted.

r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver x75

Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-04-1414.42.34 Box with Rune Drop 30% (1 hour) x1

Weekly Week Hunting - 8000 Receive it when you kill any 8000 monsters. Monsters that are more then 10 levels lower than the character are not counted.

r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver x125

Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-03-0222.58.32 Hunter Potion x3

Cycle Name Task Reward
Daily Boss Hunting Kill Boss.

r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver x8

Daily Kill Dungeon Boss - First Wave Kill the Boss of the First Wavw in the Dungeon of the Castle or Fortress epolet.jpg Knight's Epaulette x200
Daily Kill Dungeon Boss - Second Wave Kill the Boss of the Second Wavw in the Dungeon of the Castle or Fortress epolet.jpg Knight's Epaulette x200
Daily Kill Dungeon Boss - Third Wave Kill the Boss of the Third Wavw in the Dungeon of the Castle or Fortress epolet.jpg Knight's Epaulette x200
Daily Complete Hall of the Abyss level 23 Kill Boss in Hall of the Abyss level 23

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg 47333 ХР

Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg 4733 SP

r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver x12

Daily Complete Hall of the Abyss level 23 х2 Kill Boss in Hall of the Abyss level 23 х2

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg 47333 XP

Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg 4733 SP

Daily Complete Hall of the Abyss level 26 Kill Boss in Hall of the Abyss level 26

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg 52840 ХР

Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg 5284 SP

Daily Complete Hall of the Abyss level 26 х2 Kill Boss in Hall of the Abyss level 26 х2

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg 52840 ХР

Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg 5284 SP

Daily Complete Hall of the Abyss level 33 Kill Boss in Hall of the Abyss level 33

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg 73144 ХР

Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg 7314 SP

Daily Complete Hall of the Abyss level 33 x2 Kill Boss in Hall of the Abyss level 33 x2

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg 73144 ХР

Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg 7413 SP

Daily Complete Hall of the Abyss level 36 Kill Boss in Hall of the Abyss level 36

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg 85512 ХР

Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg 8251 SP

Daily Complete Hall of the Abyss level 36 x2 Kill Boss in Hall of the Abyss level 36 x2

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg 85512 ХР

Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg 8251 SP

Daily Complete Hall of the Abyss level 43 Kill Boss in Hall of the Abyss level 43

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg 104468 ХР

Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg 10446 SP

Daily Complete Hall of the Abyss level 43 x2 Kill Boss in Hall of the Abyss level 43 x2

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg 104468 ХР

Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg 10446 SP

Daily Complete Hall of the Abyss level 46 Kill Boss in Hall of the Abyss level 46

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg 112853 ХР

Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg 11285 SP

Daily Complete Hall of the Abyss level 46 x2 Kill Boss in Hall of the Abyss level 46 x2

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg 112853 ХР

Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg 11285 SP

Daily Complete Hall of the Abyss level 53 Kill Boss in Hall of the Abyss level 53

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg 128745 ХР

Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg 12874 SP

Daily Complete Hall of the Abyss level 53 x2 Kill Boss in Hall of the Abyss level 53 x2

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg 128745 ХР

Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg 12874 SP

Daily Complete Hall of the Abyss level 56 Kill Boss in Hall of the Abyss level 56

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg 133280 ХР

Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg 13328 SP

Daily Complete Hall of the Abyss level 56 x2 Kill Boss in Hall of the Abyss level 56 x2

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg 133280 ХР

Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg 13328 SP

Daily Complete Hall of the Abyss level 63 Kill Boss in Hall of the Abyss level 63

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg 138915 ХР

Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg 13891 SP

Daily Complete Hall of the Abyss level 63 х2 Kill Boss in Hall of the Abyss level 63 х2

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg 138915 ХР

Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg 13891 SP

Daily Complete Hall of the Abyss level 66 Kill Boss in Hall of the Abyss level 66

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg 139392 ХР

Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg 13939 SP

Daily Complete Hall of the Abyss level 66 х2 Kill Boss in Hall of the Abyss level 66 х2

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg 139392 ХР

Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg 13939 SP

Daily Complete Hall of the Abyss level 72+ Kill Boss in Hall of the Abyss level 72+

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg 155429 ХР

Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg 15542 SP

Daily Complete Hall of the Abyss level 72+ х2 Kill Boss in Hall of the Abyss level 72+ х2

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg 155429 ХР

Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg 15542 SP

Daily Complete Labyrinth of the Abyss level 29 Kill Boss in Labyrinth of the Abyss level 29

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg 270928 ХР

Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg 27092 SP

r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver x17

Daily Complete Labyrinth of the Abyss level 29 x2 Kill Boss in Labyrinth of the Abyss level 29x2

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg 270928 ХР

Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg 27092 SP

Daily Complete Labyrinth of the Abyss level 39 Kill Boss in Labyrinth of the Abyss level 39

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg 483245 ХР 

Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg 48324 SP

Daily Complete Labyrinth of the Abyss level 39 x2 Kill Boss in Labyrinth of the Abyss level 39 x2

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg 483245 ХР

Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg 48324 SP

Daily Complete Labyrinth of the Abyss level 49 Kill Boss in Labyrinth of the Abyss level 49

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg 781559 ХР

Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg 78155 SP

Daily Complete Labyrinth of the Abyss level 49 x2 Kill Boss in Labyrinth of the Abyss level 49 x2

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg 781559 ХР

Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg 78155 SP

Daily Complete Labyrinth of the Abyss level 59 Kill Boss in Labyrinth of the Abyss level 59

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg 1177271 ХР 

Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg 117727 SP

Daily Complete Labyrinth of the Abyss level 59 x2 Kill Boss in Labyrinth of the Abyss level 59 x2

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg 1177271 ХР

Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg 117727 SP

Daily Complete Labyrinth of the Abyss level 69 Kill Boss in Labyrinth of the Abyss level 69

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg 2018619 ХР

Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg 201861 SP

Daily Complete Labyrinth of the Abyss level 69 x2 Kill Boss in Labyrinth of the Abyss level 69 x2

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg 2018619 ХР

Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg 201861 SP

Daily Complete Labyrinth of the Abyss level 78 Kill Boss in Labyrinth of the Abyss level 78

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg 7200000 ХР

Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg 720000 SP

Daily Complete Labyrinth of the Abyss level 78 x2 Kill Boss in Labyrinth of the Abyss level 78 x2

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg 7200000 ХР

Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg 720000 SP

Daily Complete Labyrinth of the Abyss level 81 Kill Boss in Labyrinth of the Abyss level 81

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg 11000000 ХР

Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg 1100000 SP

Daily Complete Labyrinth of the Abyss level 81 х2 Kill Boss in Labyrinth of the Abyss level 81 х2

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg 11000000 ХР

Etc_sp_point_i00_0.jpg 1100000 SP

Cycle Name Task Reward
Weekly Win on Olympiad Win in Olympiad 3 times

2022-12-08-10_45_14-Frigg---valhalla-age Symbol of the Olympiad x300

Weekly Win on Olympiad Win in Olympiad 5 times

Event_hero_treasure_box_i00_0.jpg Chest of the Olympiad x1

Weekly Win on Olympiad Win in Olympiad 10 times

Weekly Win on Olympiad Win in Olympiad 25 times

etc_treasure_box_i02.png Olympiad Premium Chest x1

Weekly Win on Olympiad Win in Olympiad 35 times

Weekly Participation on Olympiad Participation in Olympiad 5 times

2022-12-08-10_45_14-Frigg---valhalla-age Symbol of the Olympiad x250

Weekly Participation on Olympiad Participation in Olympiad 10 times

Weekly Participation on Olympiad Participation in Olympiad 20 times

Weekly Participation on Olympiad Participation in Olympiad 50 times

Weekly Participation on Olympiad Participation in Olympiad 60 times

2022-12-08-10_45_14-Frigg---valhalla-age Symbol of the Olympiad x3600

Cycle Name Task Reward
Once Reach level 8 Reach level 8 Etc_fruit_cocktail_i01_0.jpg Fresh Fruit Cocktail (Warrior) x2
Once Reach level 10 Reach level 10

Etc_fruit_cocktail_i00_0.jpg Sweet Fruit Cocktail (Mage) х2

Etc_reagent_white_i00_0.jpg Greater Healing Potion x10

Once Reach level 20 Reach level 20

Etc_cp_potion_i01_0.jpg Greater CP Potion x15

Once Reach level 30 Reach level 30

Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-04-1414.50.32 Extra Pass - Near Kamaloka x1

Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-04-1414.50.32 Extra Pass - Kamaloka (Labyrinth of the Abyss) x1

Once Reach level 40 Reach level 40

Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-04-1414.50.32 Extra Entrance Pass - Kamaloka (Hall of the Abyss) - x1

Once Reach level 45 Reach level 45

Beer-Bottle.jpg Bottle of Beer x1

Once Reach level 50 Reach level 50

Etc_fruit_cocktail_i01_0.jpg Fresh Fruit Cocktail (Warrior) x2

Once Reach level 52 Reach level 52

Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-04-1414.42.34 Box with Rune Exp+SP 30% (1 hour) (Box duration 12 hours) - x1

r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver x35

Once Reach level 56 Reach level 56 Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-03-0222.55.48 Vitality points x1
Once Reach level 60 Reach level 60

Etc_cp_potion_i01_0.jpg Greater CP Potion x30

Etc_reagent_white_i00_0.jpg Greater Healing Potion x20

Beer-Bottle.jpg Bottle of Beer x2

Once Reach level 64 Reach level 64

Etc_fruit_cocktail_i01_0.jpg Fresh Fruit Cocktail (Warrior) x2

Once Reach level 70 Reach level 70

Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-04-1414.50.32 Extra Pass - Kamaloka (Labyrinth of the Abyss) x1

Once Reach level 72 Reach level 72

Once Reach level 74 Reach level 74

Once Reach level 76 Reach level 76

Etc_cp_potion_i01_0.jpg Greater CP Potion x50

mission_rice.jpg Rice Cake x2

Once Reach Sub-Class Reach Sub-Class

Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-03-0222.57.03 Soulshot & Spiritshot Coupon x10.

Once Reach Noblesse Reach Noblesse

Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-04-1418.54.42 Gold Box* x1

*When opened, gives a reward from 10 to 30 Units

castlesandfortresses_en.png

• Period: 2 weeks
  • Siege Time: 1 hour. Start at 20:00 (GMT +3)
  • Territory Wars Time: 1 hour. Start at 19:00 (GTM +3)
  • Day of the week: Sunday
  • Date of the first siege: 29 January at 20:00 (GMT +3)
  • Date of the fitst Territory Wars: 29 January at 21:00 (GMT +3)

siege_Changes_en.png

• The manor system is totally disabled.
  • Castles available for siege will be added gradually:
    • Available castle on 1 siege
      • Gludio Castle, Dion Castle, Giran Castle, Oren Castle, Innadril Castle.
    • Available castle on 2 siege:
      • Gludio Castle, Dion Castle, Giran Castle, Oren Castle, Innadril Castle, Rune Castle, Aden Castle.
    • Available castle on 3 siege:
      • All castles available.
  • BTN_etc_bloodpledge_point_i00.png.521d45 The gates of the castle are greatly upgraded.
  • Summon_Siege_Golem.jpg Summon Siege Golem and Summon_Wild_Hog_Cannon.jpg Summon Wild Hog Cannon.
    •  Now have the opportunity to attack characters on the siege.
  • Weapon_fort_flag_i00_0_aden_panel.jpg Changes to Territorial Wars flags:
    • Castle can own olnly 5 Territory Wars flags.
    • Flags can no longer be taken outside the combat zone.
    • Before the Territorial Wars begin, all flags return to their castles.
  • Etc_quest_add_reward_i00_0.jpg The Territory Ward shop matches the Gracia Final chronicles.
  • Etc_question_mark_i00_0.jpg Territoy Wars missions matches the Gracia Final chronices.
  • BTN_skill6024.png.6744863cb3fff55725186f The Dungeon of the Castle is not tied to the general cooldown and everyone can go into it once a day.
    • You no more need a contract with the fortress to visit a dungeon in the castle.
    • There are 2 dungeons available in the fortress that have a common cooldown:
      • 1 Dungeon - Raid Bosses Level 63-69
      • 2 Dungeon - Rad Bosses Level 73-78 (Will be available after the first siege)
  • Changed trophies for killing Raid Bosses in Castle Dungeon:
    • Dungeon with Raid Bosses lv. 63-69.
      Спойлер
      • Raid Boss: Jakard - Lv. 63.
        • Armor_t79_u_i02_0.jpg Sealed Tallum Tunic
        • Armor_t79_l_i02_0.jpg Sealed Tallum Stockings
        • Armor_t76_ul_i02_0.jpg Sealed Dark Crystal Robe
        • Etc_leather_yellow_i00_0.jpg Sealed Tallum Tunic Texture
        • Etc_leather_gray_i00_0.jpg Sealed Tallum Stockings Material
        • Etc_leather_gray_i00_0.jpg Sealed Dark Crystal Robe Material
        • Etc_codex_of_giant_i00_0.jpg Giant's Codex
        • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i04_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (A-grade)
      • Raid Boss: Gillien - Lv. 65.
        • Accessary_phoenixs_necklace_i02_0.jpg Sealed Phoenix Necklace
        • Accessary_phoenixs_earing_i02_0.jpg Sealed Phoenix Earring
        • Accessary_phoenixs_ring_i02_0.jpg Sealed Phoenix Ring
        • Etc_sealed_phoenixbeads_i00_0.jpg Sealed Phoenix Necklace Beads
        • Etc_gem_blue_i00_0.jpg Sealed Phoenix Earring Gemstone
        • Etc_gem_blue_i00_0.jpg Sealed Phoenix Ring Gemstone
        • Etc_codex_of_giant_i01_0.jpg Giant's Codex - Oblivion
      • Raid Boss: Commander Koenig - Lv. 69.
        • Armor_t81_ul_i02_0.jpg Sealed Leather Armor of Nightmare
        • Armor_t84_ul_i02_0.jpg Sealed Majestic Leather Armor
        • Etc_leather_gray_i00_0.jpg Sealed Leather Armor of Nightmare Fabric
        • Etc_leather_gray_i00_0.jpg Sealed Majestic Leather Armor Fabric
        • Etc_codex_of_giant_i02_0.jpg Giant's Codex - Discipline
        • Etc_stripe_shirts_a_i04_0.jpg Striped Scale Shirt
        • Etc_rbracelet_a_i02_0.jpg Steel Bracelet 
        • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i05_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (S-grade)
        • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i05_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S-grade)
        • Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S-grade)

• Dungeon with Raid Bosses lv. 73-78.
      Спойлер
      • Raid Boss - Tesla the Deceiver Lv. 73
        • Armor_t80_ul_i02_0.jpg Sealed Armor of Nightmare
        • Armor_t83_ul_i02_0.jpg Sealed Majestic Plate Armor
        • Etc_letter_red_i00_0.jpg Sealed Armor of Nightmare Pattern
        • Etc_letter_red_i00_0.jpg Sealed Majestic Plate Armor Pattern
        • Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_s_i05_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (S-grade)
      • Raid Boss - Brutus the Obstinate Lv. 75
        • Weapon_angel_slayer_i00_0.jpg Angel Slayer
        • Etc_sword_body_i00_0.jpg Angel Slayer Blade
      • Raid Boss - Beautiful Atrielle Lv. 78
        • Weapon_demon_splinter_i00_0.jpg Demon Splinter
        • Etc_sword_body_i00_0.jpg Demon Splinter Blade
        • Etc_stripe_shirts_s_i05_0.jpg Stripped Mithril Shirt
        • Etc_stripe_shirts_s_i05_0.jpg Mithril Shirt
        • Etc_rbracelet_s_i03_0.jpg Mithril Bracelet
        • Etc_codex_of_giant_i03_0.jpg Giant's Codex - Mastery
  • BTN_skillraid.png.cb17bab7f5843ab7f534f0 Added additional skills in castles. More information under a spoiler:
    Спойлер
    Castle Skills Territory Skills
    Aden Castle
    • Skill0376_0.jpg Residence Might
      • Increases P. Atk. of clan members by 34.6.
    • Skill0382_0.jpg Residence Shield Block
      • Increases shield defence of clan members.
    • Skill0388_0.jpg Residence Vigilance
      • Increases resist to sleep attack of clan members by 10.
    • New skills:
      • BTN_etc_adena_i00.png Adena drop from monsters +20%
    • Weapon_fort_flag_i00_0_aden_panel.jpg Aden Territory Benefaction
      • DEX+1 / MEN+1
    Dion Castle
    • Skill0389_0.jpg Residence Movement
      • Increases movement speed of clan members by 6.
    • Skill0377_0.jpg Residence Shield
      • Increases P. Def. of clan members by 54.7.
    • Skill0371_0.jpg Residence Spirit
      • Increases Max. CP of clan members by 444.
    • New skills:
      • BTN_etc_exp_point_i00.png.fa3e0d02dcfcc1 Bonus EXP +10%
      • BTN_skill4292.png.5ab4f3d6a8a3f0d29091cc Damage against monsters +5%
    • Weapon_fort_flag_i00_0_dion_panel.jpg Dion Territory Benefaction
      • DEX+1 / WIT+1
    Giran Castle
    • Skill0381_0.jpg Residence Agility 
      • Increases Evasion of clan members by 4.
    • Skill0386_0.jpg Residence Fortitude 
      • Increases resist to shock attack of clan members by 10.
    • Skill0372_0.jpg Residence Soul 
      • Increases Max MP of clan members by 168.
    • New skills:
      • BTN_etc_adena_i00.png Adena drop from monsters +10%
    • Weapon_fort_flag_i00_0_giran_panel.jpg Giran Territory Benefaction
      • STR+1 / MEN+1
    Gludio Castle
    • Skill0386_0.jpg Residence Fotitude
    • Skill0380_0.jpg Residence Guidance
      • Increases Accuracy of clan members by 4.
    • Skill0373_0.jpg Residence Health
      • Increases HP regeneration of clan members.
    • New skills:
      • BTN_etc_exp_point_i00.png.fa3e0d02dcfcc1 Bonus EXP +15%
    • Weapon_fort_flag_i00_0_gludio_panel.jpg Gludio Territory Benefraction
      • STR+1 / INT+1
    Goddard Castle
    • Skill0370_0.jpg Residence Body
      • Increases Max HP of clan members by 222.
    • Skill0374_0.jpg Residence Moral
      • Increases CP regeneration of clan members.
    • Skill0383_0.jpg Residence Shield Defence
      •  Increases shield defence of clan members by 225.
    • New skills:
      • BTN_etc_exp_point_i00.png.fa3e0d02dcfcc1 Bonus EXP +5%
      • BTN_etc_adena_i00.png Adena drop from monsters +5%
    • Weapon_fort_flag_i00_0_godad_panel.jpg Goddard Territory Benefraction
      • DEX+1 / INT+1
    Innadril Castle
    • Skill0375_0.jpg Residence Clarity
      • Increases MP regeneration of clan members.
    • Skill0387_0.jpg Residence Freedom
      • Increases Hold Resistance of clan members by 10.
    • Skill0379_0.jpg Residence Magic Barrier
      • Increases M. Def. of clan members by 44.
    • New skills:
    • Weapon_fort_flag_i00_0_innadrile_panel.j Innadril Territory Benefraction
      • CON+1 / INT+1
    Oren Castle
    • Skill0378_0.jpg Residence Empower
      • Increases M. Atk. of clan members by 40.4.
    • Skill0385_0.jpg Residence Lava Resistance
      • Increases resist to fire and eath of clan members by 10.
    • New skills:
      • BTN_skill4292.png.5ab4f3d6a8a3f0d29091cc Damage against monsters +7%
    • Weapon_fort_flag_i00_0_oren_panel.jpg Oren Territory Benefraction
      • CON+1 / MEN+1
    Rune Castle
    • Skill0373_0.jpg Residence Health
      • Increases HP regeneration of clan members.
    • Skill0384_0.jpg Residence Typhoon Resistance
      • Increases resist to water and wind of clan members by 10.
    • New skills:
    • Weapon_fort_flag_i00_0_rune_panel.jpg Rune Territory Benefraction
      • STR+1 / WIT+1
    Shuttgard Castle
    • Skill0386_0.jpg Residence Fotitude
    • New skills:
    • Weapon_fort_flag_i00_0_schuttgart_panel. Shuttgard Territory Benefraction
      • CON+1 / WIT+1
  • Skill1499_0.jpg Removed old buffs in Castles and added new ones:
    Спойлер

Skill1499_0.jpg Improved Combat - For 40 minutes, increases P. Atk. by 15% and P. Def. by 15%.

Skill1500_0.jpg Impoved Magic -  For 40 minutes, increases M. Atk. by 75% and M. Def. by 30%.

Skill1519_0.jpg Chant of Blood Awakening - For 40 minutes, increases Atk. Spd. by 33% and bestows the ability to recover as HP 4% of the damage inflicted on the enemy with a certain probability.

Skill1501_0.jpg Improved Condition - For 40 minutes, increases Max HP by 35% and Max MP by 35%.

Skill1504_0.jpg Improved Movement - For 40 minutes, increases Speed by  33 and Evasion by 4.

Skill1502_0.jpg Improved Critical Attack - For 40 minutes, increases Critical Rate by 30% and Critical Power by 35%.

Skill1259_0.jpg Resist Shock - For 20 minutes, increases resistance to Stun attacks.

Skill1035_0.jpg Mental Shield - For 20 minutes, increases Hold/Sleep/Mental Attack Resistance +50.

siege_-Ownership_en.png

There is no manor system on server.
Therefore, to update the capture of castles, additional rewards have been added that owners can purchase every day for adena.

Random rewards appear in the castle several times a day at different times.

List of rewards:

Спойлер
  • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i01_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (D-grade)
  • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i01_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (D-grade)
  • Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_d_i01_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (D-grade)
  • Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_d_i01_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (D-grade)
  • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i02_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (C-grade)
  • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i02_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (C-grade)
  • Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_c_i02_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (C-grade)
  • Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_c_i02_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (C-grade)
  • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i03_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (B-grade)
  • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i03_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (B-grade)
  • Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_b_i03_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (B-grade)
  • Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_b_i03_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (B-grade)
  • Br_cash_scrl_of_ench_am_a_i00_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (A-grade)
  • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i04_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (A-grade)
  • Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_a_i04_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (A-grade)
  • Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_a_i04_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (A-grade)
  • Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_s_i05_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (S-grade)
  • Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S-grade)

siege_Changes_en.png

• BTN_skill0810.png.c110a0d354fef213712667 All fortresses are disabled, except for those that belong to a specific castle. This was done in order to update the battles for the fortresses. List of available fortresses:
    Спойлер
    • Gludio - Shanty Fortress
    • Dion - Hive Fortress
    • Giran - Valley Fortress
    • Oren - Ivory Fortress
    • Aden - Bayou Fortress
    • Innadril - White Sands Fortress
    • Goddard - Borderland Fortress
    • Rune - Swamp Fortress
    • Shuttgard - Archaic Fortress
  • BTN_skill6024.png.6744863cb3fff55725186f The Dungeon of the Fortress is not tied to the general cooldown and everyone can go into it once a day.
    • You no more need a contract with the castle to visit a dungeon in the Fortress.
    • There are 2 dungeons available in the fortress that have a common cooldown:
      • 1 Dungeon - Raid Bosses Level 63-69
      • 2 Dungeon - Raid Bosses Level 73-78 (Will be available after the first siege)
  • Changed trophies for killing Raid Bosses in Fortress Dungeon:
    • Dungeon with Raid Bosses lv. 63-69.
      Спойлер
      • Raid Boss: Jakard - Lv. 63.
        • Armor_t79_u_i02_0.jpg Sealed Tallum Tunic
        • Armor_t79_l_i02_0.jpg Sealed Tallum Stockings
        • Armor_t76_ul_i02_0.jpg Sealed Dark Crystal Robe
        • Etc_leather_yellow_i00_0.jpg Sealed Tallum Tunic Texture
        • Etc_leather_gray_i00_0.jpg Sealed Tallum Stockings Material
        • Etc_leather_gray_i00_0.jpg Sealed Dark Crystal Robe Material
        • Etc_codex_of_giant_i00_0.jpg Giant's Codex
      • Raid Boss: Gillien - Lv. 65.
        • Accessary_phoenixs_necklace_i02_0.jpg Sealed Phoenix Necklace
        • Accessary_phoenixs_earing_i02_0.jpg Sealed Phoenix Earring
        • Accessary_phoenixs_ring_i02_0.jpg Sealed Phoenix Ring
        • Etc_sealed_phoenixbeads_i00_0.jpg Sealed Phoenix Necklace Beads
        • Etc_gem_blue_i00_0.jpg Sealed Phoenix Earring Gemstone
        • Etc_gem_blue_i00_0.jpg Sealed Phoenix Ring Gemstone
        • Etc_codex_of_giant_i01_0.jpg Giant's Codex - Oblivion
      • Raid Boss: Commander Koenig - Lv. 69.
        • Armor_t81_ul_i02_0.jpg Sealed Leather Armor of Nightmare
        • Armor_t84_ul_i02_0.jpg Sealed Majestic Leather Armor
        • Etc_leather_gray_i00_0.jpg Sealed Leather Armor of Nightmare Fabric
        • Etc_leather_gray_i00_0.jpg Sealed Majestic Leather Armor Fabric
        • Etc_stripe_shirts_a_i04_0.jpg Striped Scale Shirt
        • Etc_rbracelet_a_i02_0.jpg Steel Bracelet 

• Dungeon with Raid Bosses lv. 73-78.
      Спойлер
      • Raid Boss - Tesla the Deceiver Lv. 73
        • Armor_t80_ul_i02_0.jpg Sealed Armor of Nightmare
        • Armor_t83_ul_i02_0.jpg Sealed Majestic Plate Armor
        • Etc_letter_red_i00_0.jpg Sealed Armor of Nightmare Pattern
        • Etc_letter_red_i00_0.jpg Sealed Majestic Plate Armor Pattern
      • Raid Boss - Brutus the Obstinate Lv. 75
        • Weapon_angel_slayer_i00_0.jpg Angel Slayer
        • Etc_sword_body_i00_0.jpg Angel Slayer Blade
      • Raid Boss - Beautiful Atrielle Lv. 78
        • Weapon_demon_splinter_i00_0.jpg Demon Splinter
        • Etc_sword_body_i00_0.jpg Demon Splinter Blade
        • Etc_stripe_shirts_s_i05_0.jpg Stripped Mithril Shirt
        • Etc_stripe_shirts_s_i05_0.jpg Mithril Shirt
        • Etc_rbracelet_s_i03_0.jpg Mithril Bracelet
        • Etc_codex_of_giant_i03_0.jpg Giant's Codex - Mastery

• BTN_skillraid.png.cb17bab7f5843ab7f534f0 Added additional skills in fortress. More information under a spoiler:
    Спойлер
    Fortress Skills
    Gludio - Shanty Fortress
    • Skill0382_0.jpg Residence Shield Block
      • Increases shield defence of clan members.
    • New skills:
    Dion - Hive Fortress
    • Skill0381 0.jpg Residence Agility
      • Increases Evasion of clan members by 4.
    • Skill0385_0.jpg Residence Lava Resistance
      • Increases resist to fire and eath of clan members by 10.
    • New skills:
      • BTN_etc_adena_i00.png Adena drop from monsters +3%
    Giran - Valley Fortress
      • Increases M. Atk. of clan members by 40.4
    • Skill0383_0.jpg Residence Shield Defence
      •  Increases shield defence of clan members by 225.
    • New skills:
    Oren - Ivory Fortress
    • Skill0374_0.jpg Residence Moral
      • Increases CP regeneration of clan members.
    • New skills:
    Aden - Bayou Fortress
      • Increases M. Atk. of clan members by 40.4.
    • Skill0384_0.jpg Residence Typhoon Resistance
      • Increases resist to water and wind of clan members by 10.
    • New skills:
    Innadril - White Sands Fortress
    • New skills:
      • BTN_etc_exp_point_i00.png.fa3e0d02dcfcc1 Bonus EXP +7%.
    Goddard - Borderland Fortress
    • Skill0390_0.jpg Residence Death Fortune
      • The Exp. points consumption rate and the probability of incurring a death after-effect are decreased of clan members.
    • Skill0371_0.jpg Residence Spirit
      • Increases Max. CP of clan members by 444.
    • New skills:
      • BTN_etc_exp_point_i00.png.fa3e0d02dcfcc1 Bonus EXP +5%.
    Rune - Swamp Fortress
    • Skill0377_0.jpg Residence Shield
      • Increases P. Def. of clan members by 54.7.
    • New skills:
      • BTN_skill4292.png.5ab4f3d6a8a3f0d29091cc Damage against monsters +3%
    Shuttgard - Archaic Fortress
    • Skill0389_0.jpg Residence Movement
      • The Speed of clan members increases by 6.
    • New skills:
      • BTN_etc_exp_point_i00.png.fa3e0d02dcfcc1 Bonus EXP +7%.

• Skill1499_0.jpg Removed old buffs in Fortress and added new ones:
    Спойлер

Skill1499_0.jpg Improved Combat - For 40 minutes, increases P. Atk. by 15% and P. Def. by 15%.

Skill1500_0.jpg Impoved Magic -  For 40 minutes, increases M. Atk. by 75% and M. Def. by 30%.

Skill1519_0.jpg Chant of Blood Awakening - For 40 minutes, increases Atk. Spd. by 33% and bestows the ability to recover as HP 4% of the damage inflicted on the enemy with a certain probability.

Skill1501_0.jpg Improved Condition - For 40 minutes, increases Max HP by 35% and Max MP by 35%.

Skill1504_0.jpg Improved Movement - For 40 minutes, increases Speed by  33 and Evasion by 4.

Skill1502_0.jpg Improved Critical Attack - For 40 minutes, increases Critical Rate by 30% and Critical Power by 35%.

Skill1259_0.jpg Resist Shock - For 20 minutes, increases resistance to Stun attacks.

Skill1035_0.jpg Mental Shield - For 20 minutes, increases Hold/Sleep/Mental Attack Resistance +50.

Clansystemandacademy_en.png

clan_system_en.png

• Increased the limit of characters in the clan academy
  • Removed the penalty for the clan, when excluding a player from the academy.
  • Removed SP consumption when leveling up a clan. Now you only need Etc_adena_i00_0.jpg Adena and the corresponding Etc_broken_crystal_red_i00_0.jpg items to increase a certain level.
  • Increased the drop of items for learning clan skills from Raid Bosses by 2 times.
  • Items required for Сlan Squad Skills  Etc_broken_crystal_red_i00_0.jpg Blood Oath и  Etc_broken_crystal_red_i00_0.jpg Blood Alliance now you can exchange.  
  • The main skills of the clans correspond to the chronicles Gracia Final.

Clansystem_SquadSkills_en.png

• Skill1043_0.jpg Squad Skills can be learned after taking a fortress or castle.
  • You can learn skills by the NPC Court Magican in Castle or Support Unit Captain in Fortress.
  • Skills are available to members of the clan squad for which they were learned.
  • All skils - Passive.
  • Requirements for learning skills:
    Спойлер
    Skill name Required items Clan reputation points Discription
    7 Clan Level
    Skill1043_0.jpg Holy Squad Lv. 1 Etc_broken_crystal_red_i00_0.jpg Blood Oath - 4 шт. 10.400 The corresponding troop's heal power increases by 20.
    Skill1464_0.jpg Water Squad Lv. 1 Etc_broken_crystal_red_i00_0.jpg Blood Oath - 4 шт. 10.400 The corresponding troop's P. Def. increases by 27.3.
    8 Clan Level

Skill1443_0.jpg Dark Squad Lv.1

Etc_broken_crystal_red_i00_0.jpg Blood Oath - 8 шт. 12.000 The corresponding troop's M. Atk. increases by 7.17.
    Skill1466_0.jpg Earth Squad Lv. 1 Etc_broken_crystal_red_i00_0.jpg Blood Oath - 8 шт. 12.000 The corresponding troop's M. Def. increases by 17.
    Skill1463_0.jpg Fire Squad Lv. 1 Etc_broken_crystal_red_i00_0.jpg Blood Oath - 8 шт. 12.000 The corresponding troop's P. Atk. increases by 17.3.
    Skill1043_0.jpg Holy Squad Lv. 2 Etc_broken_crystal_red_i00_0.jpg Blood Oath - 8 шт. 12.000 The corresponding troop's heal power increases by 20 and Max MP increases by 30%.
    Skill1464_0.jpg Water Squad Lv. 2 Etc_broken_crystal_red_i00_0.jpg Blood Oath - 8 шт. 12.000 The corresponding troop's P. Def. increases by 27.3 and M. Def. increases by 17.6.
    Skill1465_0.jpg Wind Squad Lv. 1 Etc_broken_crystal_red_i00_0.jpg Blood Oath - 8 шт. 12.000 The corresponding troop's accuracy increases by 2.
    9 Clan Level
    Skill1443_0.jpg Dark Squad Lv. 2 Etc_broken_crystal_red_i00_0.jpg Blood Oath - 11 шт. 17.400 The corresponding troop's M. Atk. increases by 19.32.
    Skill1466_0.jpg Earth Squad Lv. 2 Etc_broken_crystal_red_i00_0.jpg Blood Oath - 11 шт. 17.400 The corresponding troop's M. Def. increases by 31.1.
    Skill1463_0.jpg Fire Squad Lv. 2 Etc_broken_crystal_red_i00_0.jpg Blood Oath - 11 шт. 17.400 The corresponding troop's P. Atk. increases by 17.3 and critical rate increases by 15.
    Skill1043_0.jpg Holy Squad Lv. 3 Etc_broken_crystal_red_i00_0.jpg Blood Oath - 11 шт. 17.400 The corresponding troop's heal power increases by 20, Max MP increases by 30%, and MP consumption decreases by 5%.
    Skill1464_0.jpg Water Squad Lv. 3 Etc_broken_crystal_red_i00_0.jpg Blood Oath - 11 шт. 17.400 The corresponding troop's P. Def. increases by 27.3, M. Def. increases by 17.6, and shield P. Def. increases by 6%.
    Skill1465_0.jpg Wind Squad Lv. 2 Etc_broken_crystal_red_i00_0.jpg Blood Oath - 11 шт. 17.400 The corresponding troop's accuracy increases by 2 and evasion increases by 2.
    10 Clan Level
    Skill1443_0.jpg Dark Squad Lv. 3 Etc_broken_crystal_red_i00_0.jpg Blood Alliance - 2 шт. 24.000 The corresponding troop's M. Atk. increases by 19.32 and the rate of Prominent Damage occurring for damage magic increases by 1%.
    Skill1466_0.jpg Earth Squad Lv. 3 Etc_broken_crystal_red_i00_0.jpg Blood Alliance - 2 шт. 24.000 The corresponding troop's M. Def. increases by 44.
    Skill1463_0.jpg Fire Squad Lv. 3 Etc_broken_crystal_red_i00_0.jpg Blood Alliance - 2 шт. 24.000 The corresponding troop's P. Atk. increases by 17.3, critical rate increases by 15, and critical damage increases by 100.
    Skill1465_0.jpg Wind Squad Lv. 3 Etc_broken_crystal_red_i00_0.jpg Blood Alliance - 2 шт. 24.000 The corresponding troop's accuracy increases by 2, evasion increases by 2, and moving speed increases by 3.

clan_academy_en.png

Facing trouble finding an academy because the clan leader doesn't want to give rewards? We decided to create an automatic reward system for academics.

• After graduating from the academy, the academic receives:
    • Etc_sb_transform_i00_0.jpg Tome of Loyality - 1 pcs.
      • Reduces the loss of Exp. Point by 35% when learning. Transferable. Learned by double clicking on item.
    • r_silver_coin.jpg R-Silver - 150 pcs.
    • Etc_fruit_cocktail_i01_0.jpg Fresh Fruit Cocktail (Fighter) - 2 pcs.
    • Etc_fruit_cocktail_i00_0.jpg Sweet Fruit Cocktail (Mage) - 2 pcs.
    • Frigg-valhalla-age.net2022-03-0222.58.32 Hunter Potion - 5 pcs.
    • Beer-Bottle.jpg Bottle of Beer - 2 pcs.

After graduating from the academy as an academic, the clan leader receives:

• ClanCertificate.jpg Clan Certificate - 1 pcs. 
    • Can be exchange by the NPC Cat Queen in the "Clan" section, then "Buy Items" on the ClanSkillBox.jpg Clan Skill Box.
  • ClanSkillBox.jpg Clan Skill Box contents:
    • When you open the chest, you can get one of the items below:
      • Etc_raid_f_i00_0.jpg Destruction Tombstone - 2 pcs.
      • Etc_raid_g_i00_0.jpg Cradle of Creation - 2 pcs.
      • Etc_raid_a_i02_0.jpg Memento Mori - 2 pcs.
      • Etc_raid_b_i02_0.jpg Dragon Heart - 2 pcs.
      • Etc_raid_c_i02_0.jpg Earth Egg - 2 pcs.
      • Etc_raid_d_i02_0.jpg Nonliving Nucleus - 2 pcs.
      • Etc_raid_e_i02_0.jpg Angelic Essence - 2 pcs.

• Vanilla changed the title to Gracia Final - January 13, 2023 20:00 (+3 GMT)
  • srh pinned this topic