[High Five х1] Bonus start and updates!

Vanilla

Изменить язык: image-6.png

bonusstart_2_en.jpg

Dear Friends!

Time goes by, the Narodny server is developing, and at the same time it's time to announce the next stage of the bonus start for beginners! And also some, so long-awaited, nuances for oldies!

With the restart on Tuesday, 11/15/2022, the following changes will take effect:

bonusstart_2_Forall_en.png

• Luxor returned according to the HF chronicles, but the range is limited to B-Grade.
  • Returned D and C-Grade to general store.
  • Drop/spoil of the s80+ grade (as well as Large Dragon Bone) returned to the standard value (no longer reduced by 10 times).
  • Cloaks on sale, as well as those that have already been purchased (including the event one) have been added ATT +20 to all elements. Also increased physical protection from 15 to 40; Improved Ghostblade Cloak increased physical defense to 50.
  • Hero weapons returned to standard HF stats.

bonusstart_2_Fornewcharacters_en.png

• Increased rates for levels from 1 to 52 - x3 with a smooth decrease to x1.
  • Updated starting boxes for new characters. Now inside are:
    zdjiyk.png Saving EXP Scroll x3
    br-vitality-potion-i00.png Vitality Maintaining Potion x2
    br-vitality-potion-i01.png Vitality Replenishing Potion x2
    n6mqvg.png Greater Haste Potion x3
    ads.png Greater Healing Potion x5
    x8c7ih.jpg Box with Rune of EXP/SP 30% (1 h.) x5
    p5jf0f.png Box with Rune of Adena 20% (1 h.) x3

bonusstart_2_UpdatedAppreciationPacks_en

Into the box jnti8j.png My Respect added:

• br-kotatsu-i00.png Kotatsu х10 - sets up a kotatsu to warm your paws. When used outside the city, it will restore vitality energy when killing monsters, as well as MP and HP regen. The duration of the kotatsu is 15 minutes. Rollback 10 minutes.
  • xg03gy.png Extra Entrance Pass - Hall x3
  • xg03gy.png Extra Entrance Pass - Labyrinth x3

Into the box s1f89p.png My Respect added:

• br-kotatsu-i00.png Kotatsu х15 - sets up a kotatsu to warm your paws. When used outside the city, it will restore vitality energy when killing monsters, as well as MP and HP regen. The duration of the kotatsu is 15 minutes. Rollback 10 minutes.
  • xg03gy.png Extra Entrance Pass - Hall x5
  • xg03gy.png Extra Entrance Pass - Labyrinth x5

We remind you for those who forgot/didn't know: Mamons can only exchange weapons of the same type. When exchanging without a surcharge, the sharpening is preserved, with a surcharge, the sharpening flies. Mamons are available to everyone, regardless of the registration of the winning or losing side (losers with an extra charge).

Further more!