International Clan "Guild" Recruiting

Nobo

We are looking for players who wants to play for fun. This is the perfect place for whom has not much daily time but still wants to play with others, having a good time. If you are interested in our journey you can write here in the forum or, after the opening, directly in game pming "Ida / "NitroNobo; everyone is free to ask anything.

Additional informations:

• International Clan
  • GMT +2
Edited by Nobo (see edit history)

Hey this might be the place for me.

Im from Denmark, 27 years old, my activity will be desent, i think.
I resently became a father, so i might not be able to be online at the early hours...
But im available in the night time.

Ingame nick on the server is going to be: LilleLunte

What im going to play: Overlord (Dominator)

• Frenz pinned this topic

Hello! Yes, i think this is your place. Don't worry about your activity, we are creating a clan precisely for people who wants to enjoy the game, thus we won't put any strict rule. That said, you can be online freely and of course take care of your business and family (congratulation for the baby!)

NOBO

The server starts at 20.00   not sure what timezone thats in, im in gmt+1 (Denmark).
Do you want to start together?

We can talk on discord, if youre interrested in that..
The start is going to be rough i think, so could be fun to start together.

Maybe write down your ingame names here, ofc if u know you pick something nobody else does:

INGAME NICK: LilleLunte
Going to play: Dominator
Clan: Nobo's clan

I already wrote the two in-game nicks, mine and my friend's one, in the opening post :) and we are currently work on a Discord channel.

For everyone who wrote here:

We will be online aproximately a couple of hours after the opening, at 21:00 GMT+2, so maybe we won't be able to play precisely from the start, but we can meet in-game tomorrow evening for sure, to found the clan and to start clanning/knowing each others. :D

15 minutes ago, Nobo said:

I already wrote the two in-game nicks, mine and my friend's one, in the opening post :) and we are currently work on a Discord channel.

For everyone who wrote here:

We will be online aproximately a couple of hours after the opening, at 21:00 GMT+2, so maybe we won't be able to play precisely from the start, but we can meet in-game tomorrow evening for sure, to found the clan and to start clanning/knowing each others. :D

Cool ! my bad, wasnt paying attention to the first post.

The issue here is i dont know when the server is going to start, only that its at 20.00....not sure what timezone it is in.

Currently its 19.05 gmt+2 here (Denmark timezone)